・゚*。☆Pregnancy Reaction・゚*。☆

(Edited: Mother's Day speacial)

Quake:

Your heart pump nervously as you find your dear husband. Quake is washing the dishes and you slowly hugging him from behind. "Quake," you paused as his hummed died down, glancing at you quizzically. "I'm pregnant."

The plate in his hand slipped down into the sink. Quake, turned to hold your shoulder, eyes lit up. "I-I'll be a dad?" He ask as you laughed at the question. "Unless you want to be the mom."

Thunderstorm: 

"Again?" Thunder ask as he just arrived from his work. You've been throwing up for few days. Thunder insist you to go to the doctor, end up him dragging you to there. "Congrats! Seems like you have to welcome new member in the fam." The doctor announced. You grinned, looking up to the electric manipulator. He shrugs, "That's good."

"Seriously? That's all your reaction? I am freaking pregnant your child here!" You said getting into the car. Thunder gaze upon you, soon pulling you into a hug. "I'm happy." He whispered, failing holding back an excited smile. Hands holding yours, as blush crept on his face. "I love you."

Cyclone:

"CYCLONE!!!" You screamed, banging the toilet door open. Cyclone fell off from the bed at the gesture. "What? What happen? What's wrong??" He panicked. You hold up the pregnancy detector. "Positive."

Cyclone's jaw dropped. He snatch the detector from you and checked it. He dropped to his knee, hugging your waist as his face nestled to your tummy. "Hey kid, you'll be good friends with Miss Teddy."

Blaze:

"Hey, I think you should eat less. You seem to gain weight." Blaze stated as you were watching the tv and stuffing pancakes into your mouth. "YOU'RE SAYING I'M FAT?" You hollered as he flinched.

"I said that you gained weight!" "THAT'S SYNONYM TO FAT!" "THEN, SHOULD I JUST SAY, YOU SEEM FAT LATELY?!" Blaze boomed, annoyed and your expression saddened. "This 'fat' is your child y'know." You muttered.

Blaze.exe is processing ...

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!!"

Ice:

You stepped in the house with excited and nervous expression. In your hand were the scans from the hospital. It doesn't take much long for you to search Ice as he slept on the living room floor.

"Ice!" You exclaimed, shaking him awake. "You'll be a dad!" You announced to the half awake Ice. His eyes slowly widen, before pulling you into a hug. "Thank you."

Thorn:

"Thorn! I have news for you!" You chimed, as he setting a flower pot down to the shelf. "You'll be a dad!" You smiled as his eyes widen. You waited for his response but Thorn stayed silent. This made you worried. "Are you okay? Thorn?"

"We made babies? It really worked?"

Solar:

"Hey, Solar come here a sec. I want you to try this." You called him from the pantry, placing a card underneath the plate. Solar walks out from his work room, eyes glued on the pudding. "For me?" He asked, holding the fork. You stayed standing in front of him as he try to cut through the jello. "Why's the plate keep moving?" He questioned, picking up the plate.

"Are you serious." he whispered, pulling away his glasses. "Yeah." You grinned as he scanned the picture glued on the card. "Are you serious?" He repeated. You hummed. Hands come to his mouth. He chuckles as touched tears seeping out his eyes. "I'll be a daddy."