Missing you・゚。☆

a.k.a Let's grieve pt.2

This chapter contained mention of drugs, self-destructive thoughts and harm and more heartbreak moments. I suggest you to turn now because this may be agonizing and if you still insist to proceed, please continue with caution.

Quake:

"You're at it again!"
He blushed as he was once again caught staring at you. He chuckled, scratching his cheek bashfully. He can't help it. You're too much for him.

His eyes stared at the old picture of you two. Fingers gently stroke your face in the picture. His hope. His strength. His love. "I'm sorry."

Thunderstorm:

"Are you blushing?"
"I'm not! Cut it out! Stop teasing me!"
He roared in embarrasement as you grin victoriously that you had completed today's quest of teasing him. Thunder cannot admit how much he love it when you hold his hands. So small...and softer than his. He vowed to protect, everytime he hold them.

... Yet he didn't. His red eyes glared at his clenching fist. His head swirl and pound in agony as he had taking some drugs. He took another dose of tranquilizer, hoping he would just dissolve and gone from this world.

Cyclone:

"Cyclone!" "Yeah?" "Cyclone, Cyclone!"
His face heated as you kept on repeating his name. You just playfully calling him out, asking for his attention and he love to shower you with it. He leaned forward, sealing his lips with yours swiftly. "Hey, not fair!"

"Since when has anything be fair?" He muttered out loud. He twirl the soft fabric in his finger as he force a smile on his lips. You didn't deserve to die. He did. He let you down. He failed to be there for you. He was greed of you. And yet he is smiling, for the sake of convincing himself you'll be back. Cyclone grip his head, not wanting to lose himself in his fake façade.

Blaze:

"I am not cute!" He retorted, annoyed that you're making fun of him as he cry for accidentally poke his thumb with a needle. "Aw, you big baby." You teased, applying a band aid on the wound. Well, it did bleed alot, you wondered how deep he poke himself. "I'm a man!"

"I won't cry over silly things.." He muttered. His hands pressing on his temple as he holding back his tears. Dried streak of tears decorated his face as he reminiscing the moments with you.

Ice:

Cold droplets touch his skin but he didn't budge to find a place to shelter from the downpour. He paid no attention to the sharp lightning and thunder above him. It made him felt calm, tranquillized. As if the coldness make him numb, covering his ears from the sound of growing dark thoughts.

But coldness would never help to seek his comfort. He missed your warmth.

Thorn:

You were his living impulse. His sun to his day. His moon to his night. And the reason for him to continue smiling, living like nothing will damage him, like nothing could go wrong.

Who ever thought, for that very factor is the reason of him damaging himself. The murk red fluid seeped out through the open slice. Trickle off from his flesh to the ground. He grimaced at the sensation of the thin blade slicing him, making him to grasp that feeling he is alive as his adrenaline rushed and heart pump fast. His head felt light, as if all the problems has seeped out along with the blood. It's his punishment, he alone have to endured.

Solar:

"Lightbulb." You called. Solar frown at the nickname. "Seriously? You could find a better name!" He pout. You giggled, playing with the end of his hairs while his hand occupied with whatever work he had to done. "Sunshine then." You smiled as he looking up to you.

And know he contrasted himself, a way of mourning. He cooped himself in the darkness. Blanketing him from the outside. From the cruelty of reality.