Teasing Master Ice-sama

It's grocery shopping day, which you invented specifically the day you're allowed dragging your lazy ass boyfriend out with concrete reason so he can't ran off somewhere and excuses is not valid.

"Can I sit in the trolley?" Ice began, trying to convince you by putting an effort giving puppy eyes like in his ocean blue ones, double that with resting his chin on your shoulder. Damn, this dude is trying too hard over a trolley. You blushed, pushing his face away lightly. "Say that when you find another way on how are we going to put the stuffs." "Awww...."

Ice lazily walking by your side, sometimes holding onto your arm or clothes to keep himself not to crash on things or people while he practicing on sleep walking. Though that failed epicly when he lost his grasp on you due napping and knocked down a tower of canned evaporated milk.

"Ice, I need you to stay awake!" You groaned to him after embarrassingly help him clean up his mess. Ice doesn't look that guilty by the way. He look around and found a freezer. "How about you pick me up here after you done shopping?" He suggested pointing the fridge. "Ice. Please."

You walk towards him and slid open the fridge, taking out two cones of ice cream. "Hell yeah, you gave me a reason to love you." Ice gushed, taking one of the cones and staring at it lovingly. You sighed, shaking your head before the two of you gone to the counter and paid things.

"Let's eat now or it will melt." Ice stated once you out from the supermarket, now dragging you to a deserted bench nearby. Okay, you should get some revenge on the ice cream since it had stole your husband's heart :')

"Oof." You grimaced feeling the cold creamy fluid refreshingly filled your mouth, freezing every inch of it. "My mouth's cold." You said between chilly gasped. Ice smirked. "Want me to warm them up?" He ask, leaning closer, eyes heatedly on your lips. You flushed. "I-Ice, we're in public-" "Who cares." He grinned leaning nearer.

You closed your eyes as this getting much embarrassing than toppling over stacks of cans. Though then you open your eyes noticing the absence of his faint breathe from your face.

"Here." Ice suddenly appear from behind, handing you a cup of hot coffee. You bite the inside of your cheeks, helding onto the sane part of your mind that still there as you dying inside.

"What, this what you meant right?" He ask, continue eating up his ice cream. You glared the dark coffee which probably as dark as your soul by now. "Sure. Yup. Definitely."

Unnoticed by you, he stifled his laugh in between devouring his ice cream.

A/n: I probably won't be updating any chapters tomorrow because I have a really important stuff to do. (Nah, it's some college interview and I'm gonna die there) So yeap!! Hope you enjoy