・゚*。☆Attention Seeker・゚*。☆

Seeking for your attention.

Quake:

"Love," he called out but he was ignored. Poking his head out to the living room, you were too intoxicated watching the tv with volume filling the atmosphere. He sighes, taking the remote and slow it down. "Quake! Turn the volume up!" You ushered, not turning to him. But this time you're ignored by him. "Quake?" You asked.

Quake looking away, puffing his cheeks as he hugging the remote. "Dinner's ready. See you there." He pout, before leaving to the kitchen with the remote.

Thunderstorm:

Thunder glance at you who were busy with assignments on the floor. He's dead bored. He finished every game level, completed 10 books and re-read few and even found nothing interesting left in his phone. And yet, you're still not done with those mountains of assignments. He sigh exasperatedly.

"Thund?" You asked to the cause of sudden pressure on your shoulder. The said man is leaning to you as his eyes glaring at the scattered paper. "Aren't you done yet?" He huffed. You giggled, ruffling his hair as he grunts. "Wait for another 30 minutes 'kay?"
"Ugh."

Cyclone:

"Hey~ I'm bored~" Cyclone whines, poking your side. You sighed, still reading with your book. And he just have to tease you at the intense part. "Go find something else—HOW COME THIS ESCALATED SO QUICKLY?!" Cyclone rolled his eyes, already used to your reading reaction. He looks around searching something else to play with.

"I love you~"
"I love you of course, only you."
"(Sob) do you... (Sob) not love me..?"

You tear your gaze away from the page to see him practicing his confession session with miss teddy. "Hm, you're done reading already?"
"How about a substitute?"

Blaze:

"Be my player 2!"
"No, Blaze. I don't want to play that game." You huffed, continue scrolling down your phone for the latest feeds. Blaze huffed angrily, putting the game console away. "Not playing?" You asked him as he sat beside you on the couch. He lie himself on your lap. "Not without you." He muttered, tickling your toes.

You groan, kicking his hands away. "Okay, okay you have me. Let's kill those beast."

Ice:

You were having your meal like any normal person does. Until a pair of ocean blue eyes bored at your side. "Ice. Cut it off." You scoffed as he gave a lopsided grin. "Uhuh." He mumbled, sipping his tea. You rolled your eyes getting much flustered as his gaze never let off you.

"Okay, fine." You sighed. He sat straight and raised his hand up. "Waiter! Get us the 1 bucket Ice cream challenge!" He beamed as you face palm. "You pay everything if we unable to finish them within half an hour." You said grudgingly as he violated both your diet routine.

Thorn:

Thorn searching around for you once he step into the house. Finally breaking the thickening silence as he found you laying on the floor with smartphone in your hands. "Oh, I didn't here you were back?" You stated as he shrug. "Well yeah, you're literally 'busy'." He  noted.

"There's a sale and I'm checking out." You reasoned, continue scrolling down the phone. Thorn huffed, ploping beside you. He nuzzle his head on your arm. "Hey~ Give me some attention here~~"

Solar:

You were scribbling down some important notes. Solar stretch his back after hours of slumping and he needs your presence at the moment. Seeing you were busy he decided to disturb you.

"Hug." He mumble, hugging you from the back but you didn't budge. He pouted at this. Later, he sending trails of kisses down to your back. "U-um Solar." You stammered, shivering every single time he did that. "Don't mind me." He whispered. "Continue what you're doing."

He nibbled your ears this time. "Solar!" You gasped as he smirk, raising an eyebrow. "Not interested with work anymore?"