CHAPTER 17

"WHAT?! Are you out of your mind?! Are you freaking serious about this?!" Gulat na gulat na tanong ng kanyang ama. Napangisi naman sya.

"I'm dead serious, Dad. I'm gonna marry him. Also, I'm gonna kill that Montiverde infront of him, and I'm gonna mark him as mine." Pursigido na syang makuha si Nathan. He wants to own the boy, he wants him badly. Napangisi sya at nagsalin muli ng alak sa hawak nyang basi.

Napatingin sya sa imahe ni Nathan sa hawak nyang gadget at marahan na hinawakan ito.

His Dad took a heavy sigh. "If that's what you want, I would gladly respect your desicion, son. I know your a grown-up man. You can do whatever you want, and I'm gonna respect it if you want to marry that boy." Sabi nito at tumayo.

"Yeah Dad, I'm gonna make sure na sa'kin babagsak si Nathan. If I would force him to marry me, I would gladly do that with my heartbeat. Mapapasa'kin din si Nathan, Dad. Mark. my. words." Nakangising sabi nya. He's also obsessed with Nathan.

"Pero paano ang Montiverde? Anong balak mo sa kanya?" Tanong ng kanyang Dad. Napangisi naman sya.

"Just like they say, Dad. If you can't beat them, join them. Let's just cool the situation down first. Then when we finally took their trust, we will grab the opportunity to abduct and torture that Montiverde and to make his obsession mine." Nakangising sabi nya.

Napabuntong-hininga nalang ang kanyang Dad. "If that's what you plan, okay." Sabi ng kanyang Dad.

Lumagok sya ng alak. "How about your Lola Verga? Her 60th birthday would be in next two weeks. She's also inviting you." Sabi ng kanyang Dad. He clenched his fist as he heard the news, he'll see Zach.

"Gusto lang naman ng Lola mo na magkaayos kayo---" His Dad flinched as he threw his wine glass as he stood up with his full rage.

"HINDI NA KAMI MAGKAKAAYOS, THAT WOULD NEVER GONNA HAPPEN, EVER AGAIN DAD. Hindi kaba nagagalit ang nang-hihinayang? Mom died because of them!" Nanggigigil na sabi nya. He was clenching his fist for too long. He wants to bring Zach here and pull his force to punch his face.

"Calm down, son... I know I also want a vegeance for her death... but not like this." Sabi ng kanyang Dad.

Umupo sya. He held his temple as he hold his temper. Kumuha muli sya ng wine glass sa bar at bumalik sa couch at nagsalin ng alak. "This is the only thing I can do, Dad. I'm gonna kill that Montiverde with my bare hands. Wala na akong pake kung magkagera pa between Montiverdes and Carsons. I'm gonna kill him and spill his blood through his veins." Gigil na sabi nya.

Napabuntong-hininga nalang ang kanyang ama. "Control your temper, Hunter. This is not the right time for your revenge. If you want to kill that Montiverde, make sure you know how to face his whole family." Sabi ng kanyang dad. He smirked.

"I'm ready for it, Dad." Sabi nya.

Tumango ang kanyang Dad, he stood up. "Uhhh mukhang wala na akong magagawa... that's all for tonight, son. Thanks for your company. Goodnight." Sabi nito at nagtungo sa pinto. Napangiti naman sya. "Thanks, Dad. Goodnight." Sabi nito bago ito lumabas ng kanyang kwarto.

Sinundan nya nalang ng tingin ang ama nyang palabas ng kwarto bago bumalik ang tingin nya kay Nathan na kasalukuyang pinapanood nya sa isang CCTV footage.

Yes, he's also being obsessed about Nathan. He even hacked ALL the CCTV cameras in Zach's company just to see Nathan. He badly want to own the guy and the only thing to do is to kill the Montiverde who proclaim him as his owner.

Napangisi sya. One day, I'm gonna take him away from you, Montiverde. I'm gonna kill you infront of him and I'm gonna drink your blood for victory. Nakangising sabi nya at muling uminom ng alak.