Alya put a hand on her friend's shoulder, a reassuring smile on her face. "Maybe no one else has seen it."

"Hey, Marinette!"

The two girls looked over to a bunch of senior boys who stood at the end of the alleyway. The boys then started laughing as one of them thrusted their hips into the air, making small moans here and there. Marinette glared at them, and Alya found an empty water bottle and threw it at them. The group just laughed as they dodged the bottle, and stood there, chatting. Two guys couldn't help but stare at the girls.

"That's not what happened!" Marinette yelled, fuming. Not exactly, anyway.

"Dude, what was that all about?" Nino asked, walking towards the angry girls with Adrien matching the same confused expression. Alya and Marinette faced them.

"Just a bunch of assholes bullying Marinette." Alya said, glaring at the boys who were farther away. Before either of them could ask, she whipped her head towards Adrien, staring him down. "Where the hell were you the night of the dance? We looked all over for you and you weren't there. Chloe was so mad when you didn't show up at all."

Adrien rubbed the back of his neck. "Last minute photoshoot; sorry I couldn't tell you guys." He turned his attention to Marinette, who just looked at him back. "Now what's this about a bunch of guys bullying Marinette?"

Alya shoved Marinette's phone into the boys' faces, showing them the cause of the problem. "Apparently, some jerk posted these two pictures online and subtly hinted that Marinette and Chat Noir were doing it in the cafeteria." Adrien nearly choked on his own spit.

"Which we were not!" Marinette quickly said. "I mean, even if we were, wouldn't it have been somewhere private? And not the school cafeteria?"

Alya rolled her eyes at the bluenette. "You're not making this easier."

"I'm just saying."

Nino pointed back at the boys. "So, then, how were those dudes bullying Marinette?"

"They thought humping the air and imitating sex noises would be amusing." Alya growled.

"WHAT?" Adrien and Nino said in unison, glaring at the boys who only laughed back.

"Yo, bro," one of the seniors said out loud, "I wouldn't mind doing her at all! Bet she's great in bed! She'd be screaming my name after every thrust."

"I'd do her friend." A taller one said, eyeing Alya, "With that body, I'd think I'd be in heaven."

"Fuck off!" Nino exclaimed, his teeth gritted. "Leave them alone!"

"What? Scared I'm gonna steal your girl?" One of the boys called out. Alya rolled her eyes.

"Keep dreaming, losers." All the shrugged and walked into the school building. As if on cue, the school bell rang. Marinette sighed.

"I'm never going to live this down, am I?"

Alya patted Marinette on the back. "Don't worry, girl. They're just jealous because you're the one dating a superhero, and not them." Marinette smiled, and the group walked into the school.

When the group entered the classroom, the students seized their chatter and stared at Marinette, who calmly walked to her seat. She tried to ignore it, but the fact that over ten students were burning holes at the back of her neck was making her very uncomfortable. She turned to face them, and boy was she pissed.

"Look, I don't know if you guys think I'm using Chat Noir for popularity or something, or that I really am his play toy, but whatever you interpreted from that post did not actually happen. We were simply looking for Adrien, and Chat Noir just happened to find me wandering into the cafeteria. But nothing actually happened." Liar, "So please get your minds out of the gutter." And with that, the holes burning into her scalp sizzled away as Marinette turned back to the front of the room. Alya gave her a huge grin and two thumbs up. As if on cue, the teacher arrived.