Chapter 4

can't believe this!"

Tikki was pacing (well, flying back and forth) in Marinette's room, while Marinette sat on her bed, looking down at her hands. After a very steamy and incredibly hot situation with Chat Noir the previous Friday night, Tikki was very unhappy.

Actually, unhappy doesn't even begin to describe the fury this tiny kwami had.

"Marinette, I can't believe you had sex with Chat Noir! You don't even know who he is!" Tikki flailed her arms about as she yelled at the girl.

It was now Saturday morning. Marinette's parents still weren't home, as the convention doesn't end until the next day. Marinette, however, was not in the best mood, especially since her tiny friend was really upset.

"I mean, for all we know, he could be a college student or something. You're seventeen, Marinette! Seventeen! I thought people saved this kind of stuff for marriage! What were you thinking?! And what's worse, he was down four dots on his ring. Four! I thought I said after the first beep he was out of here!"

"Tikki, we never heard the first beep!"

"That's because you were too busy doing something you weren't supposed to be doing!" Tikki sighed, running her hands down her face. "Mari, I may be here to help you turn into Ladybug, but don't forget that I need to protect you as well. I mean, what if you guys didn't use protection? You could have ended up pregnant, for goodness sake!"

Marinette carefully listened to Tikki's words. The kwami was right. What happened last night shouldn't have happened. Not even in the slightest way possible. But it just felt so...right. Marinette didn't want it to end, ever. She felt like she was out of this world, with this new pleasure taking her over. Marinette sighed and looked at the kwami, who crossed her arms and stared at the human, waiting for a response.

"Tikki, I'm sorry. You're right. What happened last night...should never happen again."

Tikki sighed. "Good."

"But," Marinette spoke before she even carefully thought about what she was going to say, "Maybe I should reveal myself to him."

Tikki stared at her, wide-eyed. "Wait, WHAT?!"

"I know, I've been against this for years now, but I think it's only fair. I mean, he's been in love with Ladybug for so long, and last night, he confessed to being in love with me, without even knowing he was confessing to Ladybug. And he's always wanted to know who I was behind the mask. So...I think that it's only fair he knows who I am. And...I want to know who he is as well."

Tikki was still shocked. In fact, it seemed as though she was paralyzed with shock. She stopped blinking and her jaw practically dropped to the floor. Marinette waved her hand in front of the kwami's face, a bit worried.

"Tikki?"

"You...you want to reveal yourself...to Chat Noir?"

"Um...yes?"

Tikki looked as though she were to faint any second. Even though Marinette had always been the one to tell the kitty not to reveal their identities to each other, it was Tikki who had told her not to tell in the first place. She wanted her Miraculous to be safe from Hawk Moth if he ever learned the true identity. She also didn't want Marinette's family to be in any danger. When Tikki started to become slightly dizzy, Marinette carefully took the kwami into her hands and examined her carefully.

"Tikki, what's going on? You're usually so supportive of my decisions."

"Well, you haven't been making good decisions lately, Mari. I mean, I told you Chat could only stay until the first beep of the Miraculous, which as of yesterday, you ignored. Then, you guys do something you're not supposed to at all. And now you want to reveal yourself to him. If you ask me, this is something I really would think about first."