Neyonika- Veer acha nai lgta ese. Sb aarae hai aur bahar se mangvana....

Mukti- mom chill na... kuch nai hota... ek din sb manage krlenge.

Nandini- pr!!!

Manik- tch!!! Sit back na...

Anurag- ab bachay kehrahe hai toh bethjao na Neyo.

She nodded and both the ladies sat again.
......

Soon the others came and three kids ran to Nandini seeing her. She got busy with them and that's when Soha entered with Mr. Khurana.

Soha- hello everyone!!!

She spoke excitedly seeing everyone present.

Nandini- lo krlo ab fun.

She thought to herself. Younger clan groaned and faked her a smile. Anurag got up and hugged Mr. Khurana followed by other elder men. Manan too got up and touched his feet.

Mr. Khurana- God bless you beta. Aur Nandu kesi ho bachay???

She smiled at him and spoke

Nandini- thiik hu uncle, aap kese ho...

Mr. Khurana- ek dun first class...

He was interrupted by Soha.

Soha- oho dad sb acha hai!!! Haina guys??

Everyone faked a smile and nodded.

Soha- Manik I heard you went to Jaipur???

Manik- emm yahh!!! We all went...

Soha- toh you should have called me too na... we would have enjoyed...

Nandini- offcourse to spoil it..

She muttered slowly busy fixing Saira's clothes which was heard by Cabir who laughed but soon covered with cough. She glared at him knowing well he heard her. He acted like zipping his mouth and she gave him better-do-that-expression.

She was looking at Manik time to time who was busy talking with Soha.

Nandini- what's with this chipku chipkali. Kb se bolay jaarai hai and look at him kese lagay pde hai uske saath baat krne huh....

She thought to herself making all types of annoyed expression which was noticed by the gang. Grabbing everyone's attention, Ranveer spoke

Ranveer- attention everyone!!!

Everyone looked at him including the elders.

Ranveer- let's play something. Sb apne mein lagay huay hai isse better hai let's play cricket what's say???

Soha- Ranveer let's just sit inside na, I'm sure nobody's interested in playing that too cricket.

Nandini- abbb.... I'm in!!! Let's play. Vese bhe toh bore he hora hai..

Mukti- I'm in...

Abhimanyu- mein bhe!!!

The others too agreed when Soha spoke again

Soha- okk toh you guys go and play me and Manik will stay back haina Manik...

She turned to him and asked. Manik looked at Nandini and saw her fuming in anger.