"Forget it." 142 shoved Thor back with both hands, "I have."

"Ok." Something was off.

"Ok."

"Good, great." Thor had given up far too easily.

"Great."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For this." He held up his hand and smirked, in it was the slave device remote. I felt my heart lift, "Didn't see that, did you?" 142 huffed.

"Now, let's just," He messed with the buttons, "Ooo, that's better." He got the device on his neck to release, and I felt the prongs of mine detract from my skin seconds after. I reached up with my free hand and threw it across the room.

"You know, go ahead, stay here and enslave people for that...lunatic. Keep drinking, keep hiding. But me," He turned to Hulk and clapped his hands. Hulk threw the ball to him, "I choose to run toward my problems, and not away from them." He threw the ball at the window, "Because that's what–" The ball ricocheted off the window, coming right back to hit him in the side of his head, effectively knocking him to the floor. Dreyma burst out laughing and he hopped back to his feet. Loki was going to be so disappointed that he'd missed that! "Because that's what heros do. You coming, sister?" I looked to 142, hesitating only a moment before following his footsteps to the cracked window. Thor leapt through, shattering the glass, and I was close behind.

"Friends stay!" I heard Hulk shout in the distance as I slid down the steep side of the building, leaping across the way to another, following Thor. Frankly, I had no idea what the plan as or where he was going.

Several leaps later, we were on the ground. I took the same route as Thor, using my wings for extra momentum or braking when needed. Once I landed, Thor was off again, weaving around piles of junk and smaller buildings into a junkyard. Obviously, he had a specific destination in mind. For a moment, he paused, looked around, and changed direction. I followed, and saw the destination. The Quinjet! Of course! That must be how Hulk got here! It was incredible that the ship was still intact. Thor leapt onto the roof and I was quick to follow him up there, and then through the hatch inside.

The inside looked the way I remembered, but it no longer retained the 'shiny new tech' smell I had always associated with Quinjets. Thor went quickly into the cockpit and, with surprising accuracy, powered up the scanning systems. Then he went to log in.

"Welcome." The automated voice was perfectly smooth, "Voice activation required."

"Thor." There was an unhappy beep.

"Access denied."

"Uuhhhh, Thor, son of Odin." Beep.

"Access denied."

"God of Thunder." Beep.

"Access denied.

"Strongest Avenger." Beep.

"Access denied." He tried that prompt once more, and got the same result.

"Damn you, Stark. Point Break."

"Welcome, Point Break." I snickered. I didn't want to know what nickname Tony had me under on this thing. The ship's systems began powering up, but then it was suddenly a lot brighter. Metal strained and broke as Hulk literally tore the back of the ship off. So much for our escape plan.

"FRIENDS STAY!"

"No, no, no!" Hulk began walking into the Quinjet, but he didn't bend low enough and his back broke the ceiling.