GMG

I am soooooo sorry for not uploading for a while. I been busy with my real life and also school is around the corner so I have to be prepared.

I hope you enjoy this. Please tell me if I have mistaken anything. Thank you.

Now on to reading!!!

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER!!!

_______________________________________________________

Last time on,
3 month later.

Lucy when to her apartment to pack her stuff. Feeling being watch lucy turn around but seeing nothing. Continue to walk back to her apartment is thought what her mother told her. Packing her things she drop her thoughts and force on her friends and fairy tail for now.

"Dont worry lucy everything is going to be ok. Right?"

_____________________________________________

"GOOO!!!" Fairy tail team ran up the stairs. Lucy thought to herself she has to be careful by using her magic. 'Thank God natsu haven't thought of battling me, yet.' lucy look at natsu who was front of her. 'looks like his all fired up know' lucy continued on the gmg for now and continue to run up stairs to the weird maze.

Time skip

Fairy tail team finally done with the maze called sky labyrinth. Reaching the battle field. Everyone saw the teams who made it the to games. Looking around lucy spot some familiar faces.

With fairy tail team A. Natsu, Erza, Gray, lucy, Wendy replaced by elf man stand strong against the other teams. When everyone having a death stare the games begin.

Lucy was watching gray down below when she froze. 'Lucy' lucy look around too see who was calling her. 'Lucy'. It happened again. 'LUCY-'   

  "hey luce?" Natsu ask stare at her with comfort. Lucy look at him let's an sigh fall out of her mouth. "Ya natsu?" Lucy griping the hand together. "Are you ok? Your like your out of it?" Erza peek in the conversation when looking to Lucy. "Oh ya. Um I'm fine. I'm just nervous for gray." Lucy said. "Dont worry lucy gray will be fine." Erza said looking back at the gray on an big screen. "Ya I'm sure is going to alright like an MAN!" Elf man shouted saying man.

"Ya I'm going going to go to the restroom real quick tell me what happens." Lucy walk out waving her hand going to the bathroom or that's what they thought. Natsu was suspicious but let it slide this time and pay attention to the games.

Lucy was walking to an empty room finally found one and lock it. Luckily it had an lock on the door handle and look her keys. Her keys were glowing Luckily no one saw. She open her key pack to see one of the keys celestia gave her. Touching it a bright yellow shine around the room seeing a familiar face. With bruises on there legs lucy eyes widened.

"Celestia?"