back to fairy tail

Sorry it took a long time but here it is!!! I hope you like this chapter enjoy!!!

-author~chan

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

                Last time on,
            The party (part 1)

"Come let's go to your room, i be waiting for this in a long time!" We look around to find my room. "Here we are!" We when in side.

"Oh i forgot did you know that dragons can turn in to a person? Well know you know, their is going to be a party for you. The party will be to tonight so look around and get ready, see you later."

Well i guess theirs going to be a party huh.....

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Levy pov.

I was siting down on one of the tables in the guild. Holding Lucy's unfinished book.

         (Flashback time!!!!)

After what gajeel said everyone was sad. But i know that natsu was the most sadness people in the guild. He should be.

"Childen listen up, lucy left us a letters for us, and a patch of papers for levy." Levy was the first one to get her stuff. Then everyone got the letters. Levy was the first one to open lucys letter.

______________________________________________________

Dear levy,

  You are one of the best friends i ever had. Levy im so sorry that i left but, i will come back. Don't give up hope on me levy. I  give you my book hope you like it. Levy when i come back i want you and gajeel together when i come back!! See you soon levy.

From your bests friend, lucy heartfilia.

           "I will lu i will....."
________________________________________________________

Dear mira,

Thank you for all the strawberry milkshakes you make from me in the most sadness days. Mira can you do me a favor. Plz make gale, and gruvia for me? And mira you were a big sister to me.

From your little sister, lucy.

       "No thank you lucy..."

_______________________________________________________

Dear gajeel,

Thank you for helping me when i needed. Gajeel you are like a big brother to me. And one thing plz stop calling me bunnygirl!! And when i come back i want you to be with levy.

From your little sister or bunnygirl lucy.

             "Bunnygirl"

*Later*

         (End of flashback)

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Done u hope you like this!!! Im sorry for the last chapters i spelled gajeel wrong! Remember plz tell me if i make a errors. Also thank you for the votes also!!! See you in the next chapter!!! Bye!!!

K.E loging out!!!!

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》