the party 2

sorry for the wait, i was every busy with school, and its almost staar testing. Anyway i hope you Enjoy this chapter!! Also for the next chaper will come out soon, enjoy!!!

   Also have you hear this song called lily? The music is going to be at the end of this chapter if you want to listen. Bye!

-author~chan

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

                Last time on,
            the party (part 1)

  "Come let's go to your room, i be waiting for this in a long time!" We look around to find my room. "Here we are!" We when in side.

"Oh i forgot did you know that dragons can turn in to a person? Well know you know, their is going to be a party for you. The party will be to tonight so look around and get ready, see you later."

Well i guess theirs going to be a party huh.....

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Lucys pov

   It was 7:56pm and it almost time for the party. I got ready for the party earlier. For some reason I feel really nervous, what if they dont like me? What if im not good enough? What if they make fun of me? What if-

"Lucy" someone said

  I turn around and saw celestia leading next to the door. "You know that all of the dragons are nice and they won't it to that"

    "how do you-" "you were talk out loud. And if they do i beat ther butts and will visit there graves every year." Celestia and I laugh. i feel happy that celestia is with me.

"We should be going and lucy you look beautiful bye the way, see ya!"

I smile and look at my self. I have blue, yellow and green dress with a long chape (A/N sorry if i spell that wrong) that was shade of blues.

  (This is she was shes wearing)

I should be going. Lucy when to the dig ball room were she should see all of the dragons. "Took you a minute" celestia said. "Sorry im just so nervous" like i said "they will like you trust me."

In moment of silences the queen (my mom) got up and spoke " My fellow friends, we are gathered here for something special; a new ruler for this place, that i will not take of, please give it up to my daughter, Lucy Heartfilia!!!"

__________________________________________________

author~Chan's pov

"Go,go,go!" Celestia said quickly. Lucy walk properly to the throne were her mom is. She could here wows form the room. When walking the dragons bow down to lucy.

Then lucy was at the throne her mom continue talking. "My dear lucy, will you accept this and be the queen of Dragons."

"Yes. I will a i won't disappoint you. "

My mom gave me a warm smile. "I crown miss Lucy Heartfilla to be the next queen!!"

Lucys pov

   My mom place a beautiful crown on mt head. I look at the Dragons and their were claping crying im surprise and .........

eating food of course mostly
igneel.

                     Later

I spoke to all of the dragons theirs,

Igneel, the king of fire dragon,
Grandine, the sky dragon,
Metallicana, the iron dragon,
Skiadrum, the shadow dragon,
Weisslogia, the light Dragon,
Celestia, the celestial dragon,
Aqua, the water dragon,
Pois, the poison Dragon,
Mell, the music dragon,
Elly, the earth dragon,
Lastly, Bob, just a dragon.

  that all of the dragons. But the dragons say that theres one more name Acnologia but they say hes evil.

After a long day i said good night and when to room got clean up and when to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day i think?

Nan.......

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

And Dones!!! Now for the people who want to hear the song here you go!!!!!!!

I who you enjoy this chapter!!! See you in next chapter!!!

KE OUT!!!!

♡                                                    ♡
《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》