our light is gone

Errors are fix!! Enjoy!!!

- author-chan

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

                Last time on,
               I'm what????

"YES I HAVE QUESTIONS!!!" luce yelled "Well you have to come with me to answer your questions, and you came to train correct yes? Well i can help with yor training.  Come get on my back." With that lucy got on the dragon's back.

  "Oh lucy my name is celestia, the celestial Dragon." "Wha-" before lucy should speak celestia open her wings and fly fast as she can. Then celestia went to a waterfall and when inside of it. Then ...............

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Someones pov.

    It was after natsu told lucy was kick off the team. Natsu was fighting gray when the master came to the bar and had a drink.

Natsu pov.

  I was fighting gray when the master came out of his room. Then the when to the bar to have a drink.  " LISTEN UP CHILDREN I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. DO YOU SEE THAT SOMEONE'S MISSING."

  Everyone was quite. "Is it l-ucy." Everyone turn to the person who speak including me. It was ............................

Levy.

She had tears in her eyes and she give me a glare with anger in her eyes. " YOU!" She pointed at me. " YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MAKE LUCY LEFT!"  I felt guilt that i kick lucy off the team. " im sorry" i mumble.

  " SORRY ISN'T GOING TO SOMEONE BACK! HAVE YOU NOISES THAT SHE HAVES BEEN CRY HERSELF TO SLEEP! TRYING TO MAKE US THINK THAT SHE IS HAPPY, AND YOU SAID YOUR SORRY!!!" Gabeel said.

I was shocked i didn't even whew i was doing to her.

'Why luce, i was so dumb to say that, plz COME BACK......

  our light is gone because of me.'

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

And done!!!

i hope u enjoy it and this is when lucy meets celestia.

That all i have to say, bye!!

KE LOGING OUT!!!!!

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》