Bad Decisions (9)

(All Rights Reserved)

[PG-13]

~Queen

______________________
I sat up quickly as soon as my dream ended. I loosened up my body by shaking a little, calming my breathing because of another Evile dream. It took half the night to convince myself that he wasn't in my room. I didn't have any proof to blame anything on him anyways.

I must be really going crazy. Pushing my thoughts away, I got out of bed slowly to get to the bathroom.

* * * * * *

A long hot shower is what I needed to relax my aching muscles. I needed some time to think about what I've been through.

Instead, I got a cold bath. The ice cold water woke me up though.

"Avanah!" I snapped my head towards the door. "Get out."

I took my time climbing out the tub, taking even longer to put my clothes on. I exited the bathroom to an impatient Proquan.

"Evile wants you." I stopped in my tracks. My dirty clothes hung partially off my hands. "Did you hear me?"

"Why does he want me?" I resumed to throw my clothes to the floor.

"Because he does. You don't need an explanation as to why your leader wants you-"

"Oh. He is my leader now?" I frowned.

Proquan held the door open. A woman and a female walked past. "Don't be a smart ass with me."

I step a foot out of the doorway. "Or what?"

Proquan pulled me back by my arm. "I can cause destruction. Don't paint me to a fool."

With a shove I was in the hall heading to Evile's office

Images of my dream flashed in front of my eyes. This scene was exactly how I pictured. It took me a second to shake the thought of being in another dream, out my head.

"Come here, Tour." Evile was leaned back in his chair. I swallowed deeply before stepping up to his desk. "Robin's." He gestured in another direction. I turned my head to a darker female, taller than me. She was more bruised than me.

I crossed my arms across my chest waiting for Evile to speak.

"As you know, action day is coming up soon." Evile started.

I whispered, "I came down here for this again?"

"It was in every bit necessary to bring you two women together." His beaded eyes switched between the two of us. "The both of you have higher bids already."

What happened to the group of girls that I came in here with a while ago?

The female boss leaned over her girls shoulder. "How is that?"

"The better the girl, we'll see more of the money." Evile smiled. "Getting back to the point, action day will be within the next few days."

"That won't be enough time to pull everything together." Proquan.

"If we don't do it now, many of my close friends wont be attending. You and I both know that money is the key to happiness," Evile stood up walking to stand in front of his desk. I took a few steps back, I didn't want to be so close to him. "And happiness keeps us hidden in secret."

None of us said anything for a few minutes. We only listened to Evile talk details with his employees. But once he was done, I was pulled in another direction.

"Hurry up." Proquan pushed me.

I waited until we got back in my room to say something.

"Why am I already being sold? I just got here." Proquan leaned against the door staring my way.

"I guess we're all just playing a game that apparently everything is revolving around you." Proquan pulled out a cigarette and lit it up.

When did he smoke?

"You don't have to be such an ass about everything," I turned around, facing the window. "And put that cigarette out, it smells disgusting."

Peering over my shoulder, a gust of smoke blew outward." Don't breathe then."

I muttered, "ass."

"I'm the ass, but your the one bitching about everything. Right."

"My life is completely different from yours."

"Life? You have no life here. What ever you did have is in past history."

I turned to walk to him. I was in his face within a few foot steps. "I can't wait to see the look on your face when I get out of here."

"Action day is coming soon. The pervert who gets you will certainly get you out of here. Yeah, you'll 'show me'"

I drew back my hand and slapped him. His cigarette fell to the floor when his head turned to the side.

I was so upset, I couldn't even talk. Apparently neither could Proquan. Instead of what I thought he would've done, like hit me, he just smashed in his cigarette with his foot and walked out the room.

The rest of the night was quiet. The sun went down and the moon peered its way in my room. It was a little relaxing to watch the glare shine in. It was cold when I put my leg close to it, which in a way calmed me.

I moved to where my pillows were. My head lay softly against the pillow. I scanned the part of the room I could see. My eyes kept flickering over something.

Should I ignore it or see what is it?

If I see what it is, it could just be something stupid like a piece of my clothing. That would be dumb to just get up for that.

But if I don't go see, it could be something from Proquan. Or maybe something from me back when I first got here.

I kept starting at it until I finally decided to sit up. I threw my blanket off and slid off my bed. I kept my eyes on the object until I reached for it.

Just by the way it felt I knew what it was. I covered my mouth to keep the gasp hidden. I'm going to need a huge explanation for this.

________________________
A/N : Sorry about the slow update, things have been horrible for me since my last update. I felt that I needed to upload something in order to make up for it. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

More and better is coming soon

~Queen