Bad Decisions (8)

(All Rights Reserved)

[PG-13]

~Queen

_______________________
I snuck out of my room in the middle of the night. The hall light stayed on, helping me to Evile's office. I couldn't help but get a twist in my stomach. If this plan goes wrong, I'm screwed. I checked to make sure no one was in sight before opening Evile's office. I shut the door behind me and flicked on the light switch.

Painful memories hit me as I walked past every area I've sat in, stood, pushed, beat. Behind Evile's desk were documents on the floor, a laptop and a lamp.

I didn't take a second to think about anything before grabbing the laptop. I flung it open, the screen flashed a bright blue. Locked. I rolled my eyes. It can't be so hard to crack. I typed in Evile. Red started to flash then the blue came back. Peŕu. Red-blue. I sighed. Guessing more than five times led to the computer sounding off a loud alarm.

I hit on the keys and tried shutting it down but that seemed to make it louder. I dropped it back on the floor to get up and run. I made it outside the door but flopped right into Evile's chest. I bounced back hitting the floor.

My heart stopped for a second. My hands trembled against the carpeted hall. Evile had a strong smirk on his face.

"I knew we would meet again." Evile stepped over me and walked into his office. For a second I forgot the alarm was ringing until Evile turned it off.

I sat still on the ground, too afraid to move. "Get up." I sat blank. I knew that if I moved too quick then I would get beat sooner. Evile made the decision to lift me off of the ground. I almost limped up but I was flung to the couch. I looked up to see him in front of me.

"Evile-"

"I don't want to hear it," I put my head down. "How did you get out of your room? I don't know. Why? It doesn't matter. I just want you to know, that this little stunt will cost you what ever you have left unbruised or unbroken."

I held up my hands in defense. "Mr. Evile, I really didn't mean any harm. I was just curious." Evile inhaled and exhaled heavily. Cracking his neck, he walked my way holding out his arm. His fist swung as I screamed as loud as I could.

"What are you doing!?" I shot up quickly off my pillow. It was dark except for in the hallway. I looked up at Proquan. I couldn't catch my breath.

"How did I get in here?" I asked. I tossed the blanket off of me to get up and run to the hall. Proquan caught me by the waist, throwing me back to the bed. Pain shot up the back of my legs.

I wasn't focused on anything else. "Where is he?"

"Who?" Proquan straightened out his pajamas. His arms crossed.

"Evile." I whispered to myself.

"Gone."

But how? I was just in his office...

That seemed way too real not to be. I scratched my head. Was it just a dream after all? It couldn't have been. Right?

Proquan snapped his fingers. "You nearly woke up everyone. Will you shut up and sleep?"

I didn't get the chance to answer when he just walked out the room, locking it. I rubbed against my arms to calm myself. It was just a dream. I wrapped my legs, as close as I could, to my stomach.

I don't understand how that felt so real, but wasn't. I have to really think about this. What if this wasn't a dream? What if I actually did sneak off to Evile's office? Why can't I remember?

I rubbed my forehead, too much thinking and forgetting. I cuddled into my pillow and under my blanket. If I fall asleep, I'll forget about this by the morning.

"Wakey, wakey." My eyes slowly unclenched from its tight grip.

I opened my eyes to a creepily smiling Evile in my face. I pushed against my elbows to sit up, realizing the tight chains around my wrists and ankles.

I turned my head back to Evile. His big eyes lurked through me. Scratching his chin, "Having a nice dream?"

I didn't reply. Evile didn't move, he just observed.

But then...

"I took the time to think about some things. On why you cause so much trouble," I frowned, waiting for him to continue. "maybe you like me."

"Excuse me?" My voice was warm and low.

"It all makes sense. You cause trouble just to see me." His wide grin stretched every bit of his face.

"No-"

Evile pushed his finger against my lips. "It's okay. You don't need to work so hard anymore. I'll make a way to visit you more."

"I don't-"

"Shhh. It's okay."

I shook my head from side to side. Evile stood up to unwrap his coat from his body. The coat was covered in black feathers. I watched how the coat fell and the next step to Evile unbuttoning his shirt.

It didn't click to me on what he was about to do. "You got it all wrong."

Instead of responding, Evile just laughed. I moved my head to the side, refusing to look at the clothes on the floor.

"It's what you've been waiting for." The bed squeaked as he climbed over me. My whole soul wanted to scream out, but I couldn't let out any sound.

I nearly passed out at the touch of Evile's lips against my neck. Again he said, "it's what you've been waiting for."

I shook my head, this isn't what I wanted. I can't find the strength to push against the chains.

Evile moved my leg aside, laying down inbetween my legs. "This is what you have been craving for."

Then, he began to...

"Hey," I felt a small pinch on my arm. I jumped aside. Proquan was in a suit. "Are you done sleeping?"

It was a dream. How did it feel so real? That's the second time this has happened. I felt my forehead. Maybe it's just my head messing with me. Because there is no way Evile and I... Last night... No way.