Bad Decisions (1)

(All Rights Reserved)

[PG-13]

~Queen

______________________

I grabbed my bag from my locker and walked back into my last class to get my history book that I left. Mr. Banktim sat, leaned back, in his chair snacking on a Ritz Cracker. Once he looked up and seen me he rolled his eyes.

"School is over Ms. Tour, I was hoping not to see a kid until Monday." I walked past him going to my seat.

"I don't even like you," I mumbled but loudly then said "I'm only here for my book."

I grabbed it and walked out. I hate this school. I'm only here because my mom 'grew up learning here' and 'it made her into the woman she is today'. No wonder she is such a bitch.

Let's just say it is not a school anybody would ever want to be apart of. Well except for the ones who actually do want to be here. Which I don't understand.

In a normal school the teachers are nice, they care about education, and the students are dedicated to learn. But here is so different. The teachers teach but they dont help you if your stuck, they don't care a hundred percent about your education. Basically as long as they get their checks, the world is a perfect daisy.

That is not the only thing, the students are rude as hell. I almost knocked a girl out for bumping me into a locker. She did it purposely, she never liked me. She's lucky the principle was standing close by or else her nose blood would be dripping on the floor like a waterfall.

I opened the doors to head outside. I seen the Dean helping people into their cars. I tightened the straps on my backpack and pulled my jeans up. I heard an engine on the side of me. I didn't take any notice to it since I just walked passed a parking lot.

"Avanah?" That voice sounded familiar. I frowned and turned to the sound of my name. It was a man. The same man from this morning. The one who claimed to be my uncle.

This Morning.

"So your his little girl?" A stranger with long red hair and pretty dark blue eyes looked at me. His pink lips were huge, well his whole body was huge. He looked like he worked out continuously.

I took my ear phones out and frowned. Who is this guy? He stood tall looking down at me.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I asked confused. He fidgeted for a few seconds and nodded his head.

"Yes, I'm Chris. well to you it is Uncle Christopher." I lifted my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"I don't have an Uncle Christopher." I walked passed him going towards the student car parking area.

"Wait." He stopped me. I let out an aggravated breath and turned around.

"Look dude I don't know you, I won't hesitate to call security on you." He held up his hands.

I looked side to side to see if anybody was standing near by, something about this guy didn't seem right and I didn't like it. Once I seen two adults sitting on a bench, talking a couple of feet away, I relaxed a bit.

"I wouldn't expect you to remember me, the last time you seen me you were just a baby." He gave off a warm smile. "But your dad and I got into a little misunderstanding shortly afterwards and then I wasn't allowed to see him or you, again."

I uncrossed my arms looking at the time on my phone. "Well sorry to stop this fun little story line of yours, but I've got class to go to in a few minutes."