Bad Decisions (7)

(All Rights Reserved)

[PG-13]

~Queen

_____________________
A/N : I'm gonna be honest. I didn't want to publish anything anytime soon. I only did it because I haven't updated in a month. My inspiration has gone down a bit so this chapter isn't that good. It's actually the shortest chapter I have published so far. I don't know when the next chapter will be updated. But anyways, here you go.

_____________________________
The next morning I tried getting out of the room. The door was locked and the window stood practically glued shut. I worn myself out walking back and forth. My breathing was out of control, barley being able to breathe in the first place didn't make it any better.

So I just sat on the edge of my bed to collect my thoughts. I can't understand what I seen. Proquan and Evile dug a hole for a dead body. Shuddering, realizing that I'll never get that little image out of my head. My fears increased. I know it is murder but I don't actually have proof of a murder. It is Evile after all. But Proquan... Hmm. What could someone do so wrong that would make anyone kill them?

What if I'm next? What if I piss Evile off for the last time? I can't say I don't see it coming, I'm too far in the ditch already. I shook my head, I am off the point.

Maybe I need to go look myself. I'm not getting answers, so why not? I pushed off the bed making sure to lean on my better leg. Right when I rounded my palm against the knob, it unlocked and in came Proquan. My heart skipped a beat just thinking about what he would do.

"You never learn." Proquan pushed me back an inch to close the door. I watched as the hallway slipped from visibility.

"What do you mean?" I stumbled back onto the bed.

"You're trying to escape again," He walked past me. "You know what I mean."

I followed his steps with my eyes as he reached the window. "I just wanted some answers."

"No, you wanted another black eye."

"No."

"Really? Because if I got beat by Evile, I would sit down and follow the rules. Especially if it happened more than once."

"Well I'm not you."

"Meaning your not smart. I am trying to keep you out of trouble-"

"Yeah. Your great with that."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Proquan looked me in the eyes.

I slowly said, "you let him beat me."

"You brought that on yourself."

"Really?" A tear, I didn't even know was there, fell down my cheek. "I'm the reason for all of this?"

Nodding, "no one told you to disobey Evile's rules."

"No one told you to kidnap me."

He scratched at his neck, "I heard you jumped into the car yourself."

I rolled my eyes. "That's besides the point."

"What ever."

Proquan studied the other side of the window, eyebrows furrowed.

I crossed my arms. "You talk about me."

"This is completely different."

I mumbled, "yeah because you killed someone."

Wrong words, Proquan sped walked my way, back handing me. It wasn't hard enough to flip me off the bed but it definitely shut me up.

Proquan pulled his key out and walked to the door. "I'm done. Take care of your own smart ass self."

____________________________

My face only stung a little from earlier. That slap triggered the rest of my body somehow. Anywhere I've been hit started to ache once again, or maybe it was in my mind.

The night sky looked so good from afar. Staring at it gave me a bit of peace that I needed. It got me thinking about everything I have been through lately. No good but a lot of bad. Maybe Proquan was right, I should have just followed the rules. I could be bruise free, eating dinner right now but instead I'm alone and sore.

I honestly don't know why I act the way I do. It must be being in this building. I'm away from life, family, school, everything. I'm just going to accept the fact that I'll never be found again. Maybe that'll change things for me. Maybe.