JikookIsLifeu Huh... I'm with @Jikook4Lyfe on this one, I've definitely never seen that one before 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

Our_Bangtan Really @Jikook4Lyfe and @JikookIsLifeu...? I mean it was just on my phone I can't remember where I found it, sorry

P.JM_Official I didn't think me and Kookie posted that one? Maybe he did somewhere without me knowing, that sneaky maknae ☹️😂

~}}{{~

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't believe the mistake I just made, I just wanted to make a post with all the pictures I've taken of me and Jimin-Hyung but I forget we'd never posted that third one... if people actually find out this is the first time is been posted and don't just assume they're bad fans for not knowing, then I'm screwed...

Will people actually think it's me? Or well they might at least think it's someone who knows us personally because that picture has never been posted anywhere only I have it saved because my phone was actually the phone that took the picture.

Suddenly I got a notification of a message from Jimin.

Jimin-Hyung
Hey Kookie, don't ask why 'cause it doesn't matter buuttt did we ever post this picture?

Jimin-HyungHey Kookie, don't ask why 'cause it doesn't matter buuttt did we ever post this picture?

I sat there for a moment biting on my lower lip, trying to think of a response... well if he doesn't actually know if we posted it maybe I'll just tell him I posted it on Twitter ages ago... I mean this is a photo from like a year and a half ago at least so maybe I just say I don't remember either...

Me
Uh I'm not sure Hyung, I know you said not to ask why but... why? 😅

Jimin-Hyung
Oh uh, I just saw some fan post and I could've sworn we never posted it... but then how would they have had the photo...? I dunno don't worry I'm just confusing myself 😂

Me
Oh, well if they posted it we must have posted it beforehand, there's no other way that a fan would have the picture right? So yeah I guess we posted it.

Jimin-Hyung
I suppose so, other fans didn't seem to recognise it either though so maybe we only posted it for a moment and then deleted it, this fan must just be very quick at looking at posts 😅🤷🏼‍♀️

Me
Heh, yeah I guess maybe, it's not important though, how are you anyway Hyung?

Jimin-Hyung
Oh I'm good thank you Kookie, what about you? I haven't seen you since practice this morning?

Me
I'm good, bored and stressed about messing up a lot earlier but I'll be fine.

Jimin-Hyung
What do you mean Jungkook you only messed up a couple times and we all do it, you were obviously just having a slightly off morning, you're our golden maknae you'll get it perfect tomorrow I bet 😁🙏🏼💗

I sighed but blushed at his encouragement, I know everyone calls me the golden maknae, cause I'm so good at everything... but I'm not good at everything and then when I do mess up I just feel awful cause the ARMYs expect so much from me...

It's not their fault it's my fault really, I put up some wall, I never let anyone see when I fail and when I'm not feeling my best I hate seeming vulnerable in front of people, I don't like pity, so I just act like nothing is wrong. Or I try to at least, there have been a couple times I've even messed up at that.

Me
Thanks Hyung. I'll try my hardest, I think I just need to practice harder and more often, see right now I'm messaging you complaining about it when I should just be practicing so I don't have to complain.

Jimin-Hyung
No Jungkook, you'll overwork yourself and then you're actually more likely to mess up cause you're so tired and drained. Just practice the same as we all do, you'll get there, you always do. And if you really do want extra practice then tell me and I'll come with you to make sure you're not pushing too hard okay?

He's so sweet... he's too nice to me I don't like it, it makes me blush and feel all fuzzy inside and my eyes start to sting. I'm not gonna cry over him offering to practice with me that's dumb.

Me
Thank you Jiminie I really appreciate it. I've just been a little down recently is all, but I guess you're right, I'll probably be over this by tomorrow.

Jimin-Hyung
It's okay Kookie, just know that all I want is for you (and the others) to be happy and healthy, I really care about you Jungkook okay? So don't ever think you're being silly or a burden or whatever else you always describe yourself as whenever I offer help. Love you little maknae 😊💗

Ugh why does he say stuff like that... all I wanna do is scream that I love him too but he still wouldn't understand...

That's the only problem with Jimin, he's too affectionate, he doesn't realise that what he says actually gives me hope that he may feel the same and then he says and does the same things to all the other members.

I'm no more important to him than they are and I guess that's how it should be, "love each other equally", but just I can't help loving him more...

Me
Yeah, I know. Thanks again Hyung.

I plugged my phone in and left it beside me before laying back in my bed and sighing.

I need to tell him how I feel...

It could go 3 ways:

1- He accepts that I love him, tells me he doesn't feel the same, but we'll continue to be super close and I'll eventually stop loving him.

2- He loves me back... and I guess whatever happens with that.

3- He hates me, he can't look at me the same way ever again and everything gets really awkward and I ruin BTS all because I fell in love with my band mate.

Number 3 is too high a risk to tell him how I feel...

~}}{{~

I want to move the story along a little and actually get something going you know, so if anyone has any feedback or even suggestions of what sort of stuff you want to see then that'd be cooool :)

I have a plan and storyline of what I want to happen but if anyone has any suggestions I like then the storyline could even change a little, so please comment anything you wanna say cause as I've said in the past I do NOTHING with my life atm and I love having comments to read 😁😅💗💗💗