10

Wade and Stiles went to Look-Out-Point, where Scott normally takes Allison. 

As they got off the bike, Stiles noticed that they weren't alone, and when he looked around, he saw a coyote, staring at them. 

He watched as Wade followed his gaze, and suddenly he pulls out a gun and points it at the animal, and just as he's about to pull the trigger, the Coyote runs off. Stiles watched as Wade put the gun back into his holster, which is on his right thigh. 

"Of course, you even carry when you're not Deadpool," Stiles said as he smiled at the older man, and the older man smiled back at him. 

"Well, I was watching Gerard, and I can't exactly be decked out in my uniform with a lot of people around, can I?" Wade asked as he smirked. 

"No, that would draw suspicion," Stiles said as he walked to the point, where you could see the city of Beacon Hills. 

"It's beautiful," Wade said from behind him, and Stiles smiled. 

"Yeah, it really is," Stiles said as he looked behind him at the other man. 

"I wasn't talking about the city, I was talking about-" He was cut off by Stiles. 

"Wade, I know you were talking about, I was trying to see if you would admit it or not, and you did, without sounding like a horn-dog," Stiles said as he laughed. 

"I am not always a horn-dog," Wade said, sounding offended as he laughed along with Stiles. 

Later, when Wade dropped Stiles back off at home, Stiles smiled at him and thanked him for the stress relieving motorcycle ride. 

"Anytime, baby boy," Wade replied as he rode off. 

The next day, at school, Allison gave them the translated Latin about the Kanima. And they found out a lot more about the Kanima than they already knew. 

And then Allison said she would talk to Jackson because she doesn't have a restraining order against her. 

And Lydia wouldn't tell Stiles about Jackson's real parents, because she isn't supposed to tell, and while he's trying to get Lydia to talk, Erica ambushes him. 

"Ah, hey, Erica," Stiles greeted the blonde haired female beta. 

"Why are you asking Lydia about Jackson's real parents?" Erica asked as she grew her werewolf claws out and laid them on his chest as if to threaten him. 

"Why are you bringing out the claws on camera?" Stiles asked as he pointed to the camera pointing straight at them. They both looked at it, and then she quickly retracted them and looked back at him.

"That's right. You wanna play Catwoman? I'll be your Batman," Stiles said as he walked away. 

"If you're wondering about Jackson's real parents, they're about half a mile from here, in Beacon Hills cemetery," As Erica said this, he realized that they were dead. 

When Erica started walking away, Stiles followed her. 

"Okay, wait! Do you know how they died?" Stiles asked as he caught up to her. 

"Maybe, if you tell me why you're so interested," She replied as she kept walking. 

"Umm.." Stiles just mumbles. 

"It's him, isn't it?" She asked as she stopped walking. 

"What? Him? Who?" Stiles asked as he looked confused, and then she started walking again. 

"The test didn't work, but it's still him. It's Jackson," She said as she kept walking, and Stiles topped for a moment, completely in shock. 

And he followed her still, trying to talk to her. 

"You can't tell Derek, okay? There's a lot more to this that you don't know about, and just because you got Alpha bite makeover doesn't give you a license to go around destroying people," Stiles said as he followed her and after he said the last thing, she turned to him. 

"Why not? That's all anybody ever used to do to me. I use to have the worst crush in the world on you. Yeah, you Stiles. And you never once noticed me, exactly how you're not noticing me right now," Erica said, as Stiles looked to the floor, at the water pouring out from the locker rooms. 

He then points and she looks too. 

And then Scott and Jackson come through the door, fighting. Erica then gets Jackson off of Scott and pins him to the wall. 

And this caused Scott, Jackson, Allison, Stiles, Erica, and some dude named Matt to all get detention.