3

As soon as he got home, he immediately went into the garage, sometime after Scott left, so he wouldn't be curious and follow him. 

He hated having to ask for help. 

But he had to. 

Whatever this thing was, it was definitely dangerous to the people of Beacon Hills, and it could probably kill all of the werewolves if it wanted to. 

He dialed the number and prayed that Coulson would pick up. 

"Hello, Stiles, how may I assist you?" Coulson's voice flowed from the phone and into his ear.

"Well, first off..." Stiles then told Coulson everything that has happened these last past few weeks since Derek became the Alpha. 

"Is Derek forcing these teens to get the bite?" Coulson asked, Stiles, figured he was probably updating files, as he heard typing on his end. 

"No, they are consenting, without force," Stiles replied, and then he knew that after that question, he would have to answer questions about the thing that was killing people. 

"Okay, now how would you describe the thing?" Coulson asked as he continued to type. 

"It was definitely a reptile of some sorts, it was scaly, green, had a tail, and slitted eyes," Stiles informed as he heard rapid typing. 

"Any other specifics?" Coulson asked and that's when Stiles remembered the paralyzing poison. 

"Yes, it's able to paralyze someone with poison that comes from its claws, I think..." Stiles said as he looked around the garage and at his Camaro that was under a tarp, "Also, the junky jeep is in impound for a while, can I just drive my Camaro?" 

"I'll look for that type of creature and the paralyzing poison, and yes, you can just say you're renting it until your jeep is out of impound," Coulson said as he hung up. Stiles then stared at the phone more, and saw he had a message from 'Merc'.

'Hey, you still on that mission in BH?' It read, and Stiles sighed. He had been on this mission for nearly 2 and a half years, and he knew his best friend was starting to get annoyed by it. And that's probably why he moved to LA from New York a few weeks ago. 

He replied with a simple 'yes'. 

He needed to go to bed, so he will be up in time for school the next morning.