1

Stiles Stilinski, or at least that was his name for the time being. 

He was a defenseless and clumsy human, who was just the best friend of a werewolf. He just wants what's best for his best friend. 

Or at least, who is Stiles's best friend. 

"Hey, Stiles, did you hear about the sword killings in LA?" Scott asked him one day, it was right after Erica had got bitten by Derek. 

Yes, he had heard about them. And not from ex-SHIELD agent, John Stilinski, but from the man who had done them. 

Of course, that was classified, so he couldn't talk about that. 

"Yes, my dad got a radio call about it. They think he's headed this way," Stiles said, as he looked at his computer. 

"So, did you finish that history paper?" Scott asked him as he sat down in his desk chair, and looked at him. 

Yes, he had finished it, but that wasn't who Stiles was, so no, he didn't finish it, but he will tonight, at the last moment. 

"No, I was going to finish it tonight," He answered as he looked sheepishly at his best friend, who was looking at his computer now. 

The next day was eventful. 

Scott and he find out that Derek plans on biting Boyd, and Scott will be trying to talk Boyd out of it. 

Erica cornered him outside his house and hit him with a car part. 

Which was totally not okay, in his opinion. He has to pay for that! 

He also has to deal with Coulson for the car being damaged in his possession. 

"Damn, now I have to go and get this repaired," Stiles said as he got out of the dumpster and looked at the jeep. 

He really wished it was his Camaro that he was driving, instead of a junky jeep that Coulson found in the dump.