Namjoon and Jin watch him go. Watch him turn around and walk off, clearly not wanting to continue their talk. Soobin bows to them and follows after him. Namjoon sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I'm still not comfortable about this," he comments.

"You now know my pain," Seokjin mutters. "Who would he even marry?" he wonders out loud.

"Some politician's daughter no doubt," Namjoon answers. "My grandmother would probably hold another competition so he can at least choose one he likes. Jungkook is a romantic though, he literally wants to hear bells to know if someone is right for him."

Seokjin sighs. "Our little brothers are something else," he mutters under his breath. "I kind of want to hit both of them."

"Two years," Namjoon mutters under his breath. Seokjin turns to look at him.

"What?"

"Jungkook becomes an adult in two years, meaning he can't be forced to marry nor make a kid yet." He tucks his hands into his pocket. "That gives me two years to do something about this."

Raising a brow, Seokjin asks, "Can you do something about this?"

"Not right now." Namjoon grins at him, pearly whites and dimples on full display. "But once I marry you? I'll be a real king." He glances to the right where a group of court official walk by in their suits, all chatting away without a care in the world. "And I'm going to wreak havoc on every single one of these bastards."

"Hurry up!" The general calls out through the megaphone, "We really don't have all day for this!"

The remaining candidates all line up according to their districts, large luggage in hand as several soldiers hand them their personal belongings. Cellphones, tablets, wallets and more all being returned without any damage. Once they had their stuff, they were to step inside the large Hyundai Palisades that were ready to take them back home.

"No hard feelings, really," Jackson tells Seokjin as he pats him on the back. "In fact," he reaches into his back pocket to pull out the wallet he just received, "take this as a  congratulations gift from me," he says as he takes something out of his wallet and places them in Seokjin's palm.

Seokjin stares at the condom and the pack of lube in his palm. Jackson wiggles his brows at him. "Use them well."

Jin just tucks them into his back pocket, grinning. "Thanks."

Jackson gives him a quick wink before he heads with his luggage on to the car. Seokjin watches as one by one the candidates leave to their vehicle, each one bowing towards him or congratulating him.

Well, all except one.

"I hope you go bald, Donghyuk-ssi! But tell the kids I said hi!" he shouts as Donghyuk heads to his car, the latter wincing but ignoring him as he steps inside the car and it drives off.