•17•

When the elevator opens, the other candidates are being lined up to take the stage. The auditorium is huge, and its packed full of people. 

Connected to the stage there is a small stage with soft cubes, the candidates were indicated to take their seats there. As they walk towards there, Seokjin could hear the multitudes of people applauding and screaming for them. Some shouted particular names, had particular signs that supported a certain candidate and Seokjin could only wonder how they chose someone so easily without even knowing them.

They walk in a straight line and take their seats. Seokjin could feel his heart trying to jump out of his chest. Behind him, Taehyung grabs his hand and gives and encouraging squeeze, suddenly appearing by his side and not letting go of his hand.

The talk of the audience was the last thing on his mind. Most people knew Taehyung was his brother, there would be no weird rumors nor strange looks since it was him by his side holding his hand.

Also, Jin needed this. Needed some sort of support when he clearly didn't have many supporters in the crowd. He would glance around but couldn't see his name anywhere.

He took a seat. Tae sat next to him, Jimin plopped down on the other side of him, Hoseok siting down next to Jimin.

There were tons of cameras everywhere, even a few cameramen getting shots of the candidates as they took their seats. Jin tried to act natural, tried to clear his head, but the thought of all of Korea watching and judging him scared him.

The MC took the stage. He greeted the audience and began explaining how today's event was going to work out.

Each candidate would go up, present themselves to the viewer and then will have a five minute chat by the MC. Then if the royal family had any additional questions they would press their buzzer to ask for a mic.

The second portion of the event, consisted in a fan meet and greet. For some reason that scared Seokjin the most.

The royal family walks to the stage. The crowd's cheering is louder than ever. Some people are screaming Namjoon's name, other's Jungkook's, other's Geong Min's. The sound of it makes Jin even more nervous. The royal family was obviously Korea's most beloved idols.

All three of them waved to the crowd, each one looking elegant in their fancy suits and dresses. Their grandmother was already sitting down at the table, looking as stern as ever.

Seokjin wondered what sort of things the MC would ask them. Five minutes was a relatively long time. 

After a few more words came from the MC before he called up the first candidate, Choi Jun-hong. Jae Suk asked mostly about his date with the King, the things he liked about the date, how the King treated him, etc.

And of course Choi Jun-hong spent the whole five minutes talking about the date.

By the time the fourth candidate went up, Jin no longer paid attention to the questions nor their answers. He focused on Namjoon.

Due to his nerves before, he hadn't really taken a good look at the King. Namjoon looked great in suits, it made his charisma ooze out more than it usually did. His suit however was a lot more casual then what the candidates were wearing, royal blue suit jacket with matching pants but a peach colored button down shirt with some light flower patterns, his brown hair parted to the left, exposing his forehead a bit.

Jin blushed at how good he looked.

He sat between his siblings, Geong Min on his left, Jungkook to his right, their grandmother to Geong Min's left sitting on the throne instead of the table.