•38•

Seokjin didn't feel as cold as he had before. He felt icky but it was probably due to all that sweating he had done earlier. It took him a while to fully wake up. Personally, he didn't want to. His body felt like it hadn't slept for days.

But once he felt a shift in his clothes and two very cold hands on his skin, he had no choice but to open his eyes. 

It was in that moment when he saw that Namjoon, the King of South Korea, was fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. Seokjin watched him as he carefully pass each button through its corresponding hole with a blush on his cheeks.

To normal people, this would be quite an awkward scene to wake up to. Seokjin, however, found it amusing. You'd think that if anything, Namjoon would be wanting to unbutton his shirt, not button it up.

As he went up further, Seokjin shut his eyes. He was curious. Would Namjoon would leave after buttoning him up? Or would he do something else?

After all, people always revealed their true selves when they thought no one was watching.

He tried not to flinch when the king's hand went to his neck. Goodness, why were his hands that cold? And what was he even doing touching his neck like that?

It took Jin a while to realize that he was fumbling with the chain of his necklace. He peeked under his lashes, saw Namjoon holding the promise ring before a huge grin appeared on the king's lips, dimples oh so exposed.

Cute. 

Seokjin had the biggest urge to tease him.

So when Namjoon leaned in, too concentrated in whatever he was doing to notice Jin staring at him, he cleared his throat. Watched the king freeze before he looked up and their eyes met.

"This, Your Majesty," Seokjin says with a tint of amusement in his tone, "is clearly sexual harassment."  

Apparently there was nothing more satisfying than seeing the color slowly creek up Namjoon's neck till it reached his ears and also over-layed his face.

The way he became all flustered was also cute. 

"I— wait. What?" He blinks before it seems to hit him. Finally snapping out of his initial shock and jumping away as he realizes what he's being accused of. "No!" he sputters, "I would never—"

Seokjin sits up, clutching at his shirt collar and turning away from Namjoon, looking horrified. "I never thought that you would be the kind to force yourself on me, Your Majesty."

"I'm not!" Namjoon says desperately, "Seokjin I would never try that with you!"

"Oh, so now I'm not attractive enough for you to try and sleep with me."

Its at this point that Namjoon opens his mouth ready to protest but stops himself once he sees the teasing smile the other has on.

"Are you making fun of me?" he says cocking a brow, sounding astonished at the thought.

"I may be messing with you a bit, yes," Seokjin replies with a huge grin on his face.

Namjoon rubs his hand down his face, stopping to pinch the bridge of his nose. "A patient shouldn't have the strength to 'mess with me'."

"Well, I seem to have been miraculously cured." The grin reappears on his face. "Maybe your touch is magical?"

The look of complete bewilderment on the king's face was enough to warrant a short laugh from Seokjin. He closed his mouth at the sound, a blush creeping on his cheeks. He looked uncertain, even squirming bit from where he stood.