Puerto Rico

Sade was playing softly in my ears as I laid on the nude beach. I was glistening from coconut oil and was perfectly tanned all over. This was the life that I loved. Traveling, sitting on the beach without a care in the world. I leaned up to sip on my mimosa. It was mommy's alone day. Daddy took the kids parasailing and site seeing. After I got tired of sunbathing, I would go to the spa and have a facial and maybe even a mud bath hell! I took a break from my mimosa to scroll  Facebook . I had a friend request. D.Valentino would like to be your friend. I hadn't heard from him in days and honestly missed his sexy ass. "Why not?" I thought to myself. I accepted his friend request and began to scroll his timeline. He was so damn sexy. "Wait, this was a few weeks ago" I said clicking on a picture of him kissing a girl. "Wow". So he had a girlfriend this whole time and didn't even tell me, I mean I know I was married and had no room to be mad but at least he knew my situation. I felt upset and jealous. I didn't know why. "I'm gonna text him" I said going to my messages. "Wow so this whole time you had a woman and didn't tell me....." I began typing. I sound like a crazy woman. I deleted the message and threw my phone down and lates back down on my towel. My mind was racing now. I felt like I didn't have control over my emotions. "Fuck that" I said grabbing  my phone. "Hi, so when were you going to tell me that you were involved with someone" I sent it quickly so I couldn't change my mind. "It's sent" I said as I laid back down and waited for his reply. But nothing came. I looked at my phone waiting for the dots to appear that he was replying back to my message, but nothing. "Wow, what a fucking asshole" I said out loud. My whole mood was ruined. I got up and threw on my robe and walked back to my room to shower and get ready for the spa. Hours had went by and still no reply. He was done with me. Rejection and I never got along. It was definitely a bruise to my ego. I heard the room door open and in walked Anthony and the kids. I was so frustrated and ready for the trip to be over so I could go and confront him. The days dragged. I wasn't even mentally in Puerto Rico and Anthony could tell. "Babe" "Yes honey" I replied. "Is everything ok, you seem out of it" "no, no everything is fine just a little home sick" "what, you homesick that's out of the ordinary" "I know right, I don't know what it is, maybe age" I laughed. He laughed with me and cane in to give me a kiss. "You know the kids won't be back for another hour or so, I could give you my best 20 minutes" he laughed. "Aww babe that's so sweet but I'm really not feeling well" "you sure you're ok babe" he said touching my head as if I had a fever. I moved his hand. "I'll be ok once we are home. I'm very grateful for the trip though and the time we got to spend with each other" "me too babe, wish I could be inside of you right now, he misses you" I faked a smiles but was literally getting annoyed. " babeee" "ok ok I get it, guess I'll go take a cold shower"he said. I was relieved that he let up. Once I heard the shower start i reached for my phone. Still nothing. I threw my phone on the nightstand and got all the way under the covers screaming inside of the pillow. Tomorrow, vacation was over and back to the states we would go. I had wasted my time in such a beautiful place on this man that could probably give two shits about me. My blood was boiling.

The moment our plane touched down I fed Anthony a lie so that I could try to see Derrick. "Babe I have to run really quick, some last minute business stuff" "it can't wait, we just got back and I thought that you were home sick" Anthony said suspiciously. "We are home and now it's back to business, you know how I am about my business. Whatever the client wants they get, that's why I'm the best in town" "ok I guess, well we will catch up at the house then" "ok great" I said kissing him on the cheek and walking away to my Uber that I ordered when I got off of the plane. I called Derricks number. He answered. "Hello Mrs. Greer, how are you?" I had butterflies in my stomach. "So we are back on last name terms" "I mean I don't know anymore...are we?" He asked. "Who was that girl on your page" "why does it concern you so much" "because you were just fucking the shit out of me a few weeks ago and I don't like to share" "me neither but here we are" "you knew my situation before this began" "people's feelings change" "feelings?" I said shockingly. "Don't go getting your panties in a bunch I'm not in love or anything" "ok, well you still never told me who the girl was" "she's a friend" "you kiss friends on the mouth" "look stop asking me all these questions, you're not ready for me" "what do you mean" "exactly what I said, I think I'm too much for you, you can't handle it" I laughed and was insulted at the same damn time. I'm the handful nigga not the other way around. "I'm just not used to this" "I know, you are head strong and so am I but this won't work with both of us being in charge. I'm the only one in charge." I didn't say anything. I was not used to an alpha male. "I'm gonna give you one more chance, because I really like you. Meet me at the bar where we had our first date. If you come that means you are gonna do what I tell you to do, if you don't come then we will go on as if this never happened" he said hanging up the phone. "Hey, change of plans, can you take me to Raynards on Mulberry please"