My Cake and Eat It Too

"Yes Ms. Perkins, it'll be about two weeks to make and ship out your dress. Make sure your measurements are accurate because I do not offer any refunds but you can always send it back for alterations at your own expense. Everything is listed in the contract." It had been a very busy month for me. Seemed as if everyone and their mom were tying the knot. I looked at the clock it was time for me to make my way to pick up the kids. "Ok Ms. Perkins well if you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give me a call and always thank you for your business I'm very appreciative...mkay....bye bye" I said hanging up the phone and throwing on some clothes. I made my way to the kids school and as always Anthony Jr was the last to be picked up. As I'm pulling up to the curb I can see Anthony and a guy talking. I roll down my window "hey Anthony wrap it up ok, mommy has work to get done" "hello Mrs. Greer, I'm Mr. Valentino and I'm your sons math teacher" "Mr.Valentino, I'm afraid I've never met you before are you new" I asked staring him up and down. "Well I guess you can say that, I've been here about two months now. I took over for Mr.Turner. Anyway I just wanted you to know that Anthony here is a good kid but I'm starting to see some slipping in his grade and it's causing concern for me and I wanted to let you know face to face" he said. "Well Mr.Valentino, please know that this is very concerning to me but right now I'm kinda in a rush so if you want let's set up a parent teacher conference and we could get to the bottom of this then...if that's fine with you" "yes ma'am that's perfectly fine I will contact you with the details" "thank you so much" Anthony got in the car and I rolled up the window and lowered my shades. "What is this about AJ? I pay good money for this school and tutors why are your grades slipping" "mom is not a big deal" he said rolling his eyes and dismissing it. "What do you mean it's not a big deal, you need good grades to go to a prestige college" "you ever thought maybe that's not what I wanna do?" He said looking at me. "Oh we are not even going there, you are going to college and that's that" " see that's the problem you want to tell everybody what they should be doing with their own life" "as long as you live in my house and I'm financially taking care of you, you will do as I say" I said hitting the steering wheel. "Fine, then I want a job so I can make my own money and do what I want" "AJ lets just end this conversation before it gets violent ok." I said turning up the music. Was this the rebellious phase and was I like this because omg he was driving me crazy lately with the back talk and the "wanting To do his own thing" attitude.
The rest of the car ride was tense. We pulled up to the house. "Ok y'all know what time it is, take off your clothes, do your homework and dinner will be ready shortly." I said heading straight to the kitchen. Cooking was Like my second passion to creating my dresses. Tonight I was making my world famous lasagna with all the fixings. My family loved it when I made this meal. As I was finishing up dinner I got a phone call from Anthony. "Hey baby" he said. "Hi, where are you, dinner is finished and you're not here" "yea babe, about that I'm going to be a tad bit late" I sucked my teeth. "Ok this is getting ridiculous Anthony, every night it's something. Don't you know that I need my time too" "I mean Marie what do you want me to do, this is what pays our bills and keep you in all those nice things that you love so much" "that doesn't matter to me, what happened to you, we used to have so much fun and so much..." "please don't talk about sex right now because I know that's what's about to come out your mouth and I've already told you things change. It has nothing to do with you, it's just things that I feel like I need to accomplish before I can focus on things like that" "things like that...you sound like a fucking robot. You used to be everything to me. You were exciting and spontaneous and now.." "now what" He said interrupting me. "Now you're just fucking boring" I said. "Yea....well I don't know what to tell you, everything isn't going to be how you want it all the time. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you have to make sacrifices if you want to elevate in life" "so that's what I am, a sacrifice. Our love life is a sacrifice to elevate?" "Marie I'm not doing this, I'm going to be late goodbye" he said hanging up. I threw the phone down. He had killed my whole mood. "Dinner is ready" I yell out to the kids. I didn't even feel like eating. The kids ate, I checked homework and made sure everybody washed and brushed their teeth and then it was "MY" time. I went to my computer to go over the sketch of the dress Ms. Perkins wanted and finished some last touches. After about two hours I turn the computer off and leave my office. I go inside my bedroom and close the doors. I was in desperate need of some self care. It had been weeks since my last random and I had lost count of how long it had been since Anthony even touched me. I was overdue. I open the French doors that lead to my bathroom and went to light some candles and prepare a bath. I placed some oils and flowers inside and turned on some Sade. I went to my mini fridge and grabbed some wine. I poured it and grabbed my glass and walked to my closet. I opened a box that contained a nice, strong but quiet, waterproof vibrator. I got into my bathtub and slipped into the water. I took a sip of wine and then I turned on my toy. I hated masturbating! But for now it would do. I was thinking about the time that Jason had me on all fours outside making me suck his dick. I was biting my lip as my orgasm came closer and closer. Right before I was about to cum, my bathroom door opens. I gasp as I drop the vibrator in the tub. I turn around and it's Anthony. "Oh my gosh Anthony, you scared the hell out of me" I said turning my toy off and leaning up in the tub. "You don't have to stop just because I'm in here" he said bringing me some flowers. "No, that's weird. Thank you for the roses" "Marie I did hear you and I'm sorry I got angry" "no it's ok, I know you're a busy man and you have bigger things to worry about" "I should never let that come in front of you though, you're my wife, my priority, I love you" He said. " I love you too Anthony." I smiled. He came in and gave me a kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He grabbed my hair and kissed me deeper and passionately. I started to moan. I hadn't felt like this in a while. He reached and grabbed my titties and rubbed them dipping his head in the water to suck them and nibble on them. "Oh yes Anthony." His hands traveled lower to my pussy. He fingered me and played with my clit. I grabbed the tub and inhaled and exhaled deeply. "Oh baby, yes...yes I'm about to cum" I said. "Oh don't stop" I said grinding and shaking on his hand. I came. He slid his finger out and licked them. "Still so sweet" he said. I grabbed him and kissed him. "You wanna take this to the bed" I said seductively. He paused. "What?"I asked. "Well I just wanted to come and let you know that I was sorry and I loved you, but I do have to get back to the office and finish up some work." I rolled my eyes. "Just go Anthony"