Just One More Time

I know you're probably wondering, girl what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you doing this? Why are you like this? I can remember what lead me to this point. It was our Anniversary, I had already sent the kids to my moms house, had a nice dinner made and some sexy lingerie on. See Anthony's and I sex life had died years ago, right after I had Amy to be very exact. I had tried everything! Losing weight, dressing sexier even suggested a threesome. It just seemed like he wasn't attracted to me anymore. So here I was, sitting at the candle lit table in little to nothing, waiting for him to come home in hopes that tonight would be the night. Minutes turned into hours. The food was cold, the candles were still flickering and me, I was losing my patience. So I called him. "Hey babe" he answers the phone. "Hey honey, I was wondering when you would be coming home?" "Oh babe, it's gonna be a late night tonight, I have that Cooper case and it's really kicking my ass." "Anthony, you knew tonight was a special night, it can't wait" "ohhh our anniversary, I'm sorry babe I totally forgot!" "WOW, you forgot!" I said in a surprised voice. "Well it wasn't intentional babe, besides we have forever together, this Cooper case has a deadline and unfortunately there's work to be done. I promise I'll make it up to you" "Sure babe, well I guess I'll see you later then" I said stabbing the steak that I had prepared. "I love you baby" "yep, love you too" I said hanging up the phone. My blood was boiling! I was beyond pissed. I got in my car just as I was and sped off. Just driving with no particular destination. I was so horny and tired of waiting around for Anthony to come and fuck me. Then, it hit me...."if he doesn't want to fuck me, I'll find someone who will." I turned my car around and headed towards My ex's house. All he wanted to do was bury his face in his work when he should've been burying it in my pussy, but I guess that was asking for too much. I pulled up to My ex's Jason house. I was nervous as fuck. "What are you doing here girl, take your ass home" I thought to myself. But my pussy had a mind of its own. She was already throbbing and getting juicier by the second just thinking about Jason fucking her. I bit my lip and opened the door. I walked to Jason's door, feeling like a total psychopath. I take a deep breath and I knocked. I wait for a few seconds and hear nothing. His car is in the driveway, so he should be here. I knocked again. Finally I see lights come on and can hear him walking down the stairs "who is it" Jason asks. "Why don't you open the door and find out" I say in a sultry voice. The door opens, but the chain lock is on. "Holy shit, Marie is that you?" He asks. "Of course it's me, aren't you going to open the door" I said opening up my silk rob exposing my sheer lingerie set. "If I do recall, the last time you saw me, you told me that you were to good for me and that I was a dog?" "I didn't come here for that Jason, now are you going to let me in or not?"I said becoming aggravated and impatient. "You come to my doorstep half naked making demands? I want an apology and then I'll think about letting you in" "I'm sorry Jason" "I don't believe you, get on your knees" "are you serious right now" I asked puzzlingly. "As hell, get on your knees and beg for forgiveness". I could tell that he wasn't playing. I sucked up my pride and got on my knees. "I'm sorry"I said. "Look me in my eyes" he demanded. I looked into his eyes, my pussy was on fire at this point. "I'm sorry Jason". He closed the door and took the chain off. I started to get up "I didn't tell you to get up, I'm a dog right, I'm gonna show you how much of a dog I am" he said pulling his dick out of his boxers. "beg me to fuck your throat" "please, pretty please can you fuck my throat" he grabbed the back of my head and obliged. He was fucking my face like he was mad at the world. I was on my knees in lingerie and thousand dollar heels in plain view being humiliated by my ex and I loved every second of it. That night was brutal and sexy at the same damn time. Jason dogged me, I just played humiliated for the sake of his ego. It really was driving me wild. My eyes rolling in the back of head as I was being choked and fucked, sweat dripping everywhere. I was reaching my climax and so was he. He flipped me over and slid his dick in my ass and pounded me until he exploded inside of me. "Come clean this up" he said. I turned around and happily licked him dry. I laid there sucking him until he became aroused again. He pulled me on top of him and we were at it once more. We fucked 3 times that night. It was such a rush and so addicting. "I'm spent girl damn" Jason says panting. "Just one more time" I said looking him deep in his eyes, so we fucked once more and then I gathered myself and what little I came with and went back to my boring ass life.