Relapse

Me...can you focus on me, baby can you focus on me. It was a slow jam day as I relaxed in the sauna at my gym. Butt ass naked. Nobody really came around these hours anyway. My music stopped and began to ring. It was my son's school. I sighed.  "Hello" "good afternoon Mrs.Greer, this is Mr. Valentino, hope I caught you at a good time" " hardly but continue" I laughed. "Well forgive me, I was wondering if today would be a good day to have the parent teacher conference?" He asked. I put my phone on mute. "FAWWK" I yelled. "Hello?" " yes I'm still here" I answered. "So is today good, my schedule is going to be hectic after this week" "today is fine Mr. Valentino" "ok well let's shoot for 6:00pm" "that'll be fine, see you then" "thank you Mrs. Greer see you tonight. "Goodbye" I said hanging up the phone. I got up, threw on my towel and went to shower and go home. "Ruined my vibe"
Later that day, I had leftovers in the oven for the kids and had left AJ in charge. "Please don't let Amy still be up by the time I get back" "mom I've done this like 100 times gosh you don't have to keep telling me this over and over" "boy you are this close to getting smacked the hell up, now I don't know what your problem is but you better get it together quick fast and in a hurry before you piss me the hell off" I said pointing my finger at him. "Ok mom" he said. I turned and stormed off towards the door. Of course Anthony couldn't make it to the conference with me, he was busy with another case. So I walked down the hallways of Webster E Dubard High prepared to do this conference alone. I find Mr. Valentino's classroom and see him sitting at his desk looking over paperwork. I knock on the door. "Good evening Mr. Valentino" " Hello Mrs. Greer, come on in." I sashayed in, my louboutins clicking against the floor. I sat at the desk he instructed me to. He sat down with some papers in his hand. " So I called you to this conference today because your son has been having some trouble in my class. He was doing great but I've noticed every since he started hanging with a certain group of guys his grades have slipped dramatically." "A group of guys, what do you mean by that" I asked him. "Well I don't know for sure but the school believes that the group he hangs with is gang affiliated." "What" I said in disbelief. "Yes ma'am now I don't know if Anthony is in a gang but he does hang around them and his behavior has changed. I just wanted to bring this to your attention so it can be nipped in the bud" "rest assured it will be handled" I said. "Well that's really all I needed to talk to you about" he said with his hands in the air. "Mr. Valentino, no disrespect but we could've talked about this over the phone" I said getting up to walk out. "Well I just thought that this was an urgent face to face conversation, forgive me for caring about your sons future." I stopped and looked at him. I noticed that Mr. Valentino was fine as fuck. He was about 6'4, skin the color of a midnight sky, neatly trimmed beard and a low fade haircut. His teeth were pearly white and he was cut. "Mrs. Greer?" He had caught me staring. "Um, yes...I uh appreciate you caring about my sons future, I'm sorry if I came off abrasive." I smiled his direction and he smiled back. "Well you have a nice night Mrs. Greer" "hopefully it can get better" I said smiling and turning to walk away. "Nope nope" I said to myself walking out of the school. "That's your sons teacher, he's off limits." I was trying to talk myself out of not fucking my sons teacher, my pussy was not cooperating. I stopped in my tracks. "The most he can say is no" I said turning around and walking back to his classroom. He was locking his door when I walked up to him. "Mr.Valentino" "I kinda had a feeling you were gonna come back" he smiled. "How'd you know that" I smiled back. "You left your phone" he said handing my phone to me. "Oh thank you, um...are you busy after this" "not particularly, why do you ask" "it's been a hell of a day, I was wondering if you would like to grab a drink?" "Well I could have a drink but uh, do you think that's appropriate" "what do you mean" I asked acting dumb. "Your husband, would he mind that you're out having a drink with another guy" "oh no it's nothing like that, just two adults having a drink, what's the harm in that" I said biting my lip. "I guess none at all, so where are we having this drink?" "Just follow me" I said.

We pull up to a nice bar on the other side of town, far away from people who would notice me. Mr. Valentino opened the door for me. "Such a gentleman" "mom raised me right, what can I say" he smiled. That smile was something beautiful! We sat at a private table and ordered our drinks. "So I'm Marie" I said properly reintroducing myself. "Derrick" he smiled. "Derrick, I like that." We laughed together. Our drinks came. We talked and drank and talked some more. Derrick was so funny and seemed so sweet. Mmmmm mmmmm my cellphone vibrated. It was Jason texting me. I opened the text message "bring your fine ass over here and come bounce on this dick!" I bit my lip and rubbed my neck. I looked up at Derrick, everything he was saying now sounded like whomp whomp whomp! "Listen Derrick, this was great and we have to do it again one day, but Anthony just messaged me and told me his sister is really sick so I better be going" "oh ok no problem, thank you for inviting me out for drinks, I really needed this" he said. "No problem babe" I left $100 on the table and walked away. I was going to get this pussy beat up!!