"Alice probably has some shampoo and conditioner in the shower for you. I have a spare shirt for you to wear since Alice hasn't unpacked yet." I handed her a folded towel along with one of my clean plain black shirts to wear. Belle stood in the bathroom, setting her bag of her necessities down.

"Thanks," she muttered as she softly grabbed the items from my hands. I shut the door behind me, sliding down once it closed. Being an asshole was always one of my traits, but I had mixed feelings about what I said to Belle. She deserved it though, I think. I mean, she was fucking being annoying with her over-achieving personality, so she at least deserved a slap from reality.

"What?" Michael spat out with food obviously occupying his mouth. I held the phone to my ear as I walked towards the couch. My sweatpants were baggy on my legs making me feel like a blanket was wrapped around me.

"Code pink dude." Staring at the ceiling, I laid my head on the seat of the couch as the cooking show on the TV started blurting out instructions.

"You're having bitch problems?" Michael let out a groan as he shifted his phone. "I feel bad for you son."

"Michael." I whined as I put my feet up on the couch.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Michael cheered as giggles were audible in the chatty background.

"Seriously?" Sighing, I tugged on my hair and waited for him to be serious for once.

"Damn okay okay. What happened?" Michael cleared his throat followed by a few cackles.

"We had an argument and now she pretty much hates me, but she has to stay at my place, and that is a completely different story." The sounds of the shower diminished, so I hushed my voice to avoid Belle from hearing me.

"She's staying at our apartment?" Michael practically screeched and cursed a bit.

"Yeah, just for the night." The tennis ball that I found on the floor -Michael bought so many for a prank on one of his friends- and tossed it on the ceiling.

"Why does she have to stay over-". Reflexively, I hung up on Michael as Belle opened the bathroom door and came out wearing only my shirt which went down to her knees since she was hilariously shorter than me.

"Where should I, um, put my stuff?" Her clothes were in a neat pile on top of her right hand. Her bag slung on her shoulder as her jet black hair was still wet from the shower.

"In my room. You can sleep there, and I will take the couch." Getting up from the couch caused me to grunt as I led her to my room. She seemed to want to argue with my decision, but she quickly closed her mouth once I passed by her without showing any care.

"Thank you." Her voice has softened compared to thirty minutes ago when we were practically yelling at each other.

"No problem." Grabbing her bags, I placed them near the doorway of my white unmade bed. Belle took in the sight of all the posters taped to the light blue wall as she entered.

"Are you sure that I can stay here? I can always leave-"

"No it's fine. I will be on the couch if you need anything. Is Chinese takeout good for dinner?" I made my bed as she sat on the edge of it.

"Yeah sure." She combed out her hair before thanking me once again.

The Chinese takeout wasn't that bad except for the fact that the deliverer only gave me one fortune cookie. The couch was pretty uncomfortable; I felt like I was sleeping on a bag of rocks as I shifted back and forth. The leather scent tinged my nose as goosebumps formed on my skin.