WTS • XXX

[ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ]

" J U G H E A D  J O N E S "
- N E W S P A P E R  P U B L I S H E R -

betty and i spent the rest of the week in florida. there was only a few times where she got emotional over her mum, but honestly, she was taking it pretty well.

better than i thought she would.

i laid on her couch with my laptop on my lap as i typed away at my article. she sat next to me on her phone, doing something that i wasn't sure what it was.

i had been thinking about her health a lot.

her mental health specifically.

on the way back up here, i tried to convince her to see a therapist.

it didn't work.

the last resort i had was a bit—actually really crazy and she'd definitely hate me for it, so my timing would have to be perfect otherwise, it would turn out really bad.

i looked at my watch then back at my laptop. my stomach started to twist a bit. this was a dumb idea, it was the definition of idiotic.

"hey, honey, i should probably head out soon. i've gotta talk to ronnie about the pictures for this article." i said, looking at the blonde goddess sitting in front of me.

she looked up from her phone and nodded. "alright. i need to go live today, so convenient, i suppose."

i smiled softly. "yeah. hey, um, do you know where my charger is?" i asked, closing my laptop and standing.

she looked around before sitting her phone down on the couch unlocked. "give me a second."

i glanced at her phone as she walked into the other room. i grabbed her phone as she left. frantically, i went to safari and searched 'delete my instagram account.'

i looked up and quickly put her account in. i went to her notes and searched for her password to her account. once i found it, i put it in and froze.

i was seriously going to delete her instagram account.

not any instagram account though, betty cooper's instagram account.

the girl with a following of 17.5 million followers.

as i heard her foot steps, i quickly pressed delete. i swiped out of the apps i opened and dropped her phone back on her couch as if nothing happened.

betty came back with my charger in her hands. she coiled it around her fingers and slipped it off.

i smiled gently, taking it from her and feeling guilty as hell.

it was for her safety though, i told myself over and over again.

you were just trying to help her.

once i got home, i took out my phone and went onto instagram.

taking a deep breath, i looked up betty's handle.