WTS • XIII

[ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ]

" B E T T Y C O O P E R "
- I N S T A G R A M
I N F L U E N C E R/ M O D E L -

there was a knock on my door and i opened it to see the one and only, jughead jones.

he looked at my body head to toe and smiled. "i don't think you need to look that extravagant for where we're going."

"okay, then you pick. what's up to your standards?" i replied.

he stepped inside my house and i shut the door behind him. he turned me so i was facing him and put his thumb in his mouth as he looked at me.

i was wearing a black dress that went down to my mid-thighs. it had a flower lace design on the upper part surrounding my breasts and was skater-like on the bottom. my hair was curled and i had my face packed with makeup.

he shook his head and took his thumb out of his mouth. "where's your bedroom?"

i tilted my head to the left and walked back that way.

he walked in after me and looked at me again. he looked at my vanity in my room and grabbed a makeup wipe. he went to wipe my makeup off, but i bent my back, moving myself away from him.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"um, taking your makeup off." he replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "don't worry, i'll put some on after."

he moved his hand back to my face again and i didn't back away. instead, i let him wipe my makeup off.

when he was done, he held up the makeup wipe and smiled. "look, you cover your pretty face up with all this."

"yeah, so i look prettier." i replied.

he shook his head. "you don't get it, do you?"

he turned back to my vanity and grabbed my brush. he ran the brush through my hair, straightening it slightly and i let him.

he took a step back when he was done and nodded approvingly. he turned around and opened my closet to reveal my large walk-in closet.

he walked in it and closed the doors behind him.

he came back out a few minutes later with nothing in his hands.

"couldn't find anything?" i asked.

"no, i did. it's in there." he replied.

i walked into the closet and closed the doors after me. i looked at the outfit he laid on the white leather couch i had and groaned.

"you've gotta he kidding me." i said.

he chuckled. "you're the one who owns the clothes."

"that doesn't mean i wear them." i replied.

i grabbed the outfit and grudgingly put it on.

once it was on, i poked my head out of the closet doors to see him sitting on the edge of my bed. "it's so casual, i don't like it."

"let me be the judge, come out." he replied.

i slowly pushed open the doors and he slowly put his phone back in his back pocket of his jeans. he stared at me as his mouth opened slightly. he picked out a pair of high waisted jeans and a gray long sleeve shirt with NYU on it in blue. i tucked the shirt into my jeans as well.

"well?" i asked.

he blinked fast and looked down. "yeah, i think it looks great."

i folded my arm over my stomach and looked away from him. he stood up from my bed and walked over to my vanity. he opened a drawer and pulled out mascara. he applied a little bit to both of my eyelashes. he grabbed blush and dabbed a little bit on my cheeks. he then grabbed a clear lip gloss and applied a thin coat to my lips. he brought me over to my mirror and put his hands on my shoulders.

i looked at us in the mirror and smiled softly.

"now tell me why this gorgeous, amazing person doesn't deserve to be treated like a person." he said.

i made eye contact with him through the mirror. "i don't know."

he took his hands off my shoulders. "okay, come on. we're going somewhere."

he walked out of my bedroom as i stayed, shaking my head to myself. i walked out of my room and he was holding my small black backpack i had sitting by the door.

"ready?" he smiled.

i nodded softly and he opened my door. we walked out of my house and took the elevator down to the bottom. he led me over to what i assumed was, his car.

"now, i know it's not a lamborghini or a limo or anything fancy, but here's my car." he said.

i nodded and climbed into the passenger seat. he got in the driver seat and we both buckled our seatbelts.

i looked around in his car. "it's a nice car. it's nice to feel normal, you know, not driving in some fancy ass car."

he started the car and looked behind him as he pulled out of the parking garage. "betty, you keep using terms like normal, but i don't know what you mean because i've always been on a lower class."

he looked over at me and returned his attention to the road. "i don't mind you talking about stuff like." he paused. "stuff like that." he continued slowly. "but you're going to have to be more specific, if you want me to understand."

"i know, i just don't want to talk about it in depth." i replied, looking down. "pretty much everyone i've opened up to, used me for sexual kinda things."

he chuckled. "well, if you're worried about me trying to force you to do any sexual things, it won't be a problem. i'm not really looking for things like that and i don't date, so i shouldn't be an issue."

"other things too, like fame. people always want to be in the spotlight. that's why i don't have a lot of friends." i told him.

he glanced over at me then back at the road. "trust me, i don't want to be in the spotlight. i've always been more of a reserved person, i guess."

i nodded and looked down at my hands.

"twenty one questions." he said.

i looked up at him. "what?"

he looked back down at me and smiled. "twenty one questions. so you can know you can trust me. i won't overstep boundaries, i promise."

"fine, game starts now, ends when you drop me back off at my house."

the next chapter is gong to start off here, by the way. thank you guys for all your sweet comments. 💕🌼