WTS • XV

[ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ]

" B E T T Y C O O P E R "
- I N S T A G R A M
I N F L U E N C E R/ M O D E L -

"hey, betty." jughead's voice said from laying on the opposite side of my couch.

i looked up from my laptop. "yeah."

"watch this." he smirked.

he adjusted himself on my white leather couch i have out in my living room. it's been a week since jughead took me to the flower field and i haven't felt the feeling i've been feeling lately in years.

he looked down at his phone then back up at me. he cleared his throat and smirked again. "betty." he said in a british accent.

i shook my head playfully and looked back at my laptop.

he inched towards me on the couch. "betty." he said in an english accent.

i tried to ignore him, acting like i didn't see him. i continued trying on my laptop and could see him from the top of my eyes inching closer to me again.

"betty." he said this time in a london accent.

a small smile forced it's way onto my lips and it was almost impossible to resist it. usually, it was me trying to force the smile, not force it away.

he inched his way even closer, so he was only a few inches away from touching me, but i didn't look up.

"betty." he spoke in an irish accent.

i looked up, but just a little bit, at him and he had his award-winning-smirk plastered on his face.

"that's cute. where'd you learn it from?" i asked.

he held his phone up. "a youtube video."

i chuckled and looked back at my laptop. my phone started ringing, so he grabbed it from the coffee table near by. i closed my laptop and put it on the coffee table quickly. i tried to grab it, but he was too quick and put it to his ear.

he smirked as i went closer to him to hear who it was. "hey, betty. it's mandy, everyone is wondering where the hell you are. you're supposed to be at the photoshoot ground for today."

my jaw dropped. i did not forget about that i said to myself. jughead saw my shock and nodded.

"hi, mandy. it's jughead actually. betty, uh." he looked over at me. i lipped 'isn't feeling well' and he nodded. "she isn't feeling well. she threw up earlier, but i'm taking care of her."

"and she couldn't even bother to call herself?" she scoffed. "just tell her to feel better and we'll reschedule."

jughead said thank you and hung up. i feel back on the couch, so i was partly hanging off and covered my mouth. "we did not just do that."

"yeah." he smiled. "we did."

i smiled too and laughed slightly. i dropped my hands so they were hanging off as well. his eyes fixated on my stomach and furrowed up in confusion.