bodyguard (TaeyangxReader)

(A/N: Choking is involved in this so if you don't like that you can skip)

**********

You sit in your dressing room waiting for your make artist. You hear the click of your door knob turning, in comes your bodyguard is his black suit.

"Where is the new makeup artist," You ask getting impatient.

"Being arrested, you have to stay in here for a while," Taeyang guards the door.

"But I'm bored~," You whine.

"Does it look like I care," You bodyguard had always been rude to you at this point you were fed up with it.

"What makes you think that you could be rude to me, I'm your boss not the other way around," You poke his chest, it slightly hurts your finger.

"I don't care," He looks down at you.

"You're an asshole," You push his chest this time not wanting to hurt yourself again.

He grips your throat not hard enough to make you choke, but hard enough to scare you.

"I can be an asshole if I want I'm just hear to protect you not be your friend," He gets in your face.

"L-let g-go of me," You stutter out a mixture of fear and interest running through your body.

You high-key had a choke kink and everyone knew that even your fans. Taeyang stared into your eyes before realizing that he was turning you on. He quickly let go of your neck and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry miss (L/N)," He says looking at the ground.

"U-um its okay," You stutter out breathing again not realizing that you had stopped.

You sit back down in your chair and start playing around with the makeup laid across your makeup table. You get up and start applying blush to Taeyang.

"Stop," He says sternly.

You laugh and continue.

"Stop," He flips the two of you around so he had your arms pinned against either side of your head.

He eyes went from hatefilled to lustful. He connected his lips with yours while removing his suit jacket underneath he had a white tank top. It took you a few minutes to process what was happening but when you did your lips moved in unison with his. He lifted you off the ground, you warped your legs around his waist. His hands roamed your body not leaving any part of you untouched except for you back that was pinned against the wall. He slips your shirt over your head you doing the same with his, feeling his now exposed abs. You tilt your head as he starts kissing down your neck leaving red marks along the way. You lightly moan almost as a whisper, you feel him smirk against your skin.

"You know kitten, you're a real pain to deal with," He scoffs "are you gonna make it up to me?" He asks seductively.

You nod your head just wanting his lips back on your skin. He continues down your neck slipping one hand to grip your ass so he can hold you while he unclips your bra. He massages your exposed breasts before attaching his lips to on of your nipples. You can feel is hard on against your core, you start to grind yourself against him drawing a light groan from him. He unbuttons your pants putting you down to help get them off. You work at his belt buckle removing him from his dress pants as he kicks them to the side. You grope his clothed member making him groan more. He pushes your black lace panties to the side and slips two fingers into you causing you to moan loudly.

"You have to be quiet," He whispers in your ear.

You bite your lip to hold back your moans as he thrust his fingers in and out of you. You feel a knot growing in your abdomen signaling you were close. You let a light moan escape your lips. Taeyang removes his fingers before you can release making you whimper in frustration and annoyance. He chuckles arrogantly seeing that you're now the one annoyed.

"Do you want me?," He asks almost a whisper lust dripping from his word.

"Yes~," You moan as he rubs your clit.

He removes your underwear leaving you completely naked. He removes his boxers showing his large member. He strokes his length a couple times he lubercates it with his precum. He picks you back up, you wrapping your legs around his waist one more. He centers himself with your core pushing into you slowly. He still himself letting you adjust to his size. You nod your head giving him the indication to start moving. He moves slowly into you at first wanting to tease you.

"Go faster~," You whine.

"Kitten does like being teased does she?," He chuckles.

"No~," You say in a begging tone.

He slams into you hard without warning making you scream his name. He warps his hand around your neck turing you on even more than what you already were. He continues to pound into you as hard and as fast as he possibly could. You bite on your lip harder drawing a little blood. Taeyang lightly tightens his grip on your neck. You can feel his member twitch inside of you meaning he was also close. He thrust into you a few more times before you both cum in unison.

He pulls put of you setting you onto the floor your legs feeling weak. He gather his clothes throwing it back on. You also throw your clothes back on before sitting down in front of your makeup table again. He goes back to guarding the door like nothing happened.

"(Y/N) IS ALLOWED TO COME OUT NOW," Your manager yells.

You get up and walk to the door.

"Round two after your performance?," Taeyang smiles letting you out of your dressing room.

**********

Um...I do know that Taeyang is married in real life but I kinda got bored and started listening to Taeyang's eyes, nose, and lips and then this happened 🤷 hope you enjoyed my pervertedness. J-HOOOOOOPE you enjoyed the smut.

Love~
    Namjoon_BTS