Tag team (JungkookxNamjoonxReader)

The name is so stupid 😭 but anyways. I hope you guys enjoy this one it was a request from maneskinloverforever

Also my birthday was on the 6th (Of April if you're reading this in the future) and I was gonna post, but I got busy.

Idols: Namjoon and Jungkook - BTS

Kinks: hair pulling, breeding, overstimulation, spanking, teasing, knife play

Join the discord sever link in my bio!

**********

You sit next to Namjoon holding his hand. Even though you were with Namjoon, you can't help but look at one of his workers from across the room. He had tattoos the covered his arm. He also had a lip and eyebrow piercing. It was very attractive. His name was Jungkook he was older than you, but younger than Namjoon.

"What are you looking at sweetheart?" Namjoon whispers in your ear following your eyes to Jungkook "Do you want him more than me?"

You shake your head "no" quickly then look at your phone. Namjoon notices Jungkook looking at you and glares at him. 

The meeting begins and everyone is silent while Namjoon talks. Jungkook had sat next to you. Which kinda distracted you. You and Jungkook smile at each other before you feel a hand turning your face.

"Repeat to me what I said," Namjoon says getting low and close to your face.

You hadn't been paying attention what so ever. You shrug your shoulder and he let's go of your face.

"You are all dismissed," he says to everyone then turns to Jungkook "Not you though."

When everyone leaves Namjoon grabs you and sits you in the table.

"Now, princess tell me what you did wrong?" Namjoon asks.

"I wasn't paying attention," you whisper.

He pulls off your pants and shirt leaving you in your bra and panties. Jungkook looks away but Namjoon makes him look.

"You couldn't keep your eyes off of her before, but now you want to?" Namjoon laughs "Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes, sir," Jungkook says clearing his throat.

"Fuck her," Namjoon says sitting back on a chair.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook look at Namjoon.

"Was I not clear? Fuck her," Namjoon gets up and bends you over the table pulling down your panties.

He pulls a knife out of his pocket and lightly drags it along your back making you shiver. He puts the knife to your neck and starts rubbing your clit.

"Do you want Jungkook to fuck you?" Namjoon asks teasing his fingers at your hole.

"N-" he spanks you before you finish.

"Don't lie to me," He slides his fingers inside of you then back out completely "Come here, Jungkook."

Jungkook walks next to you. Namjoon takes his hand and guides it in-between your legs.

"Sir-" Jungkook looks shocked.

"Don't pretend your boner isn't visible," Namjoon says taking the knife away from your neck.

Namjoon sits down and watches you and Jungkook.

"Are you okay with this?" Jungkook asks you slowly fingering you.

You nod your head enjoying the feeling. You look over to Namjoon who was watching you and Jungkook. He had w pissed expression, but there was lust behind his eyes. He was enjoying it.

Jungkook gets down kissing and rubbing the inside of your thighs while watching his fingers move in and out of you.

Namjoon gets up pulling down his pants then sitting on the table in front of you. He grabs your pulling it so you'll look at him.

"Do you want us both?" He passes his cock over your lips.

You nod your head opening your mouth. You take his cock into your mouth sucking while using your hand to pump what doesn't fit. You feel Jungkook slide himself inside of you making you gasp from the size. Jungkook smiles at your reaction before slapping your ass.

He starts thrusting into you and you can't help but moan.

"Keep sucking or this will never happen again princess," Namjoon pulls your hair hard.

You take Namjoon back into your mouth even though it was hard to focus while the pleasure you were getting.

You feel Jungkooks  hands gripping your hips tight aost hurting.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Jungkook groans going faster.

You pull off of Namjoons cock taking a breath. You bite his thighs while moaning leaving hickeys all over. Jungkook pulls out letting Namjoon pick you up. He puts you in reverse cowgirl position having you and Jungkook make out while he fucks you.

Jungkook slips his tongue into your mouth pulling your bra off before sucking on your nipple playing with the other.

"Oh, fuck," you breath pulling Jungkooks hair.

You feel your orgasm rising in your stomachs from all of the pleasure.

"Are you gonna cum?" Namjoon alas spanking your ass.

"Y-yes," you stutter out "you make me feel so good."

Namjoon fucks into you harder making your legs shake. You feel a wave of heat rush ober your body and warm liquid squirt inside of you. Your body feels limp as Jungkook picks you up.

"Keep fucking her," Namjoon says going over to sit and watch.

Jungkook slides himself inside of you making you jolt from the overstimulation. He lays you down on the table and starts thrusting into your hard. Your back arches off the table as you scream his name.

"Fuck! Jungkook- it feels," you can finish your sentence as your breathing increases again.

He hits your g-spot making your body shake from the pleasure. You feel yourself tighten around him and his pace begin to get sloppy.

"You're gonna make me cum so fast, love," he smiles at you.

You feel your body shake again before he cums deep inside of you. He pulls out sitting down watching you try to catch your breath.

"We should clean this up," Namjoon says looking at Jungkook.

*********
Unedited

This probably sucked. I was gonna post this before, but yesterday (The 16th of April) I had my birthday party.

Love~
    Namjoon_bts💜