Chapter 18

He has powers! I looked at the other two Steve's who where equality if not more confused then I was. If I'd had known that he has his abilities then I would have brought more Steve to contain him, it's too risky now.
The flames protected him like a coat of armor. It was too hot for me and the other Steve with me to attack, that's why red jump in without a real warning! He tried to land his explosive attack on Rainbow Steve but he dodged it effortlessly, and before he could recover from his failed attack Rainbow Steve had already kneed him hard in the chested. He fell down on his side groaning holding his ribs trying to hold back some of the pain!
.
It was the other corrupted Steve's turn now, he was a blue steve he summoned ice to cover him but his flame was still too hot an the ice melted. But it didn't just stop at the ice it coming along the ice until it reached the poor blue Steve. The fire shrouded him so he couldn't escape!
.
While Rainbow Steve was still distracted with blue Steve dark Steve's rushed in! If I could just touch him once I'll be able to infect him and he'll be under my control Dark Steve thought to himself. He was about an inch from his back when Rainbow Steve spun around and grabbed dark Steve's wrist and twisted his arm. Dark Steve's fell to his knees begging Rainbow to stop.
"Please, s-Stop! If you keep twisting my arm like you you'll break it!"
"I will, but I believe you owe me something."
"What could I possibly owe you!"
"Think about but do it quickly!" He twisted my arm more,
"Is it an apology, if so we'll I'm sorry!" And to my surprise, he let go.
"Apologies accepted." He with smiled and left.
He dropped me and walked away I looked back at the other Steve's that were with me, the ring of fire that surrounded blue went out and red Steve was still struggling to get up but he was ok.
.
.
.
.
I'm so tired all of my energy must have been drained in that fight
That fight
I won but feel terrible
Rainbow Steve looked down at his hands and clenched his fist. He was supposed to use his powers to save others not hurt them. Suddenly felt he legs give way and he fell face first into the ground.
"Owwww"
"Yeah, that looked like it hurt."
Rainbow Steve looked up to see red Steve the one he knew.
"Can you stand?"
"I'd rather not."
Red Steve smiled and scooped him up in his arms and carried him bridal style.
"Isn't that better?"
"I don't know how to feel about this."
"Just smile and accept it, because I'm not doing this again anytime soon."
Rainbow Steve nodded and smile and if rainbow was being honest in himself he did feel better knowing he was safe.
.
"Red?"
"Yeah, is something wrong kid?"
"I think I did something bad."
"Shhhh just rest we'll worry about when you get better now just rest."
He buried his face in red Steve's chest and fell asleep.