Chapter 11 Big plan

Dark Steve paced impatiently up and down the castle many halls. He still had a major headache from something he can't remember, and why nightmares steve was literally nowhere in the castle. There was one more place he needs to check before he took charge and that was the throne room. It didn't take him long to find the throne room, after all the doors to the throne room where massive and very intimidating to those who weren't use to them. He opened the door just enough for him to slide through, it was then he caught sight of nightmare steve. He sat sideways on his throne twirling his crown around his finger.
"My king?", I was confused, was he never so laid back, at least before I came around. He lazily looked over at me as if I came out of nowhere but wasn't close to what he considered a threat.
"Dark Steve, it's nice to see you we were just talking about you."
"We? There's know one here?"
"I'm talking to a higher class of Steve's."
"I see?", It's official nightmare Steve lost his mind. "So what is this higher class of Steve's called?", He looked off into space for a moment before responding. "He wishes for you to call him elemental."
"And is this elemental guy responsible for the way your acting?"
"He removed my weaknesses and replaced them."
"What do you mean?"
"I was being held back by the death of my late apprentice so he's started blocking that part of my mind."
"That can't be possible, can it?"
"You'll be surprised what a little shadow stone can do."
"You did WHAT?! You know that too much contact with shadow stone has a negative effect on Steve that are not used to it; that's why you created me. So it didn't effect your mind."
"Elemental told me it would relieve me from the pain of the past, and it did, my mind is as just as clear as it used to be."
"Or your so blind of it that you can't see when stupidity even if it hit you in the face!"
"I can see you."

I stood silently waiting for dark Steve sassy retort, but he was dumbfounded. There was no sense in staying silent, also I had to tell him my plan to finally defeat the rebellion. "If you're done we have more important things to do!"
"Yes...my lord."
"Very well then, do you recall the higher powers I mentioned. Well, I recently found out that rainbow is under one of there protection. Meaning that if we come close to killing him he will intervene."
"So what do we do?"
"Well, he said he would protect Rainbow Steve. He didn't say anything about his friends."
"Are you suggesting that we kill the other rebel? What is that going to do?"
"It will fill Rainbow Steve with grief and anger causing him to lose control of his powers and end up destroying himself in the process."
"Excellent plan.. except for one thing Rainbow Steve is still very little and his powers haven't fully developed yet. We would need to wait for this plan to work."
"So we wait and when our time comes we strike.", I sent Dark steve away to inform the others about the plan.
Your days are number Rainbow Steve I thought to myself enjoy them while you still can.