Chapter 5 Seeing red

"Ooooooowwww" Rainbow steve groaned "why does my head hurt?"  All of a sudden he remembered I happened they were ambushed by dark Steve and his shadow and he tried to fight back but got him in the head. He started looking around frantically trying to find an area, a secret button, maybe a lose bricks anything to help him escape. "Nice to see your final awake" a voice said.
"Show your self I'm not afraid of you!"
"You should be." He said as he walked in to the light
"Your n-nightmare steve"rainbow said failing to hid the fear in his voice.
"That I am"
"s-STAY AWAY FROM ME!"
"Relax I'm not going to hurt you"
"NO I DON'T BELIEVE YOU" by this time rainbow Steve had pushed himself into a corner, trying to stay as far from him a possible as he got closer.
He crouched down to rainbow Steve eye level and reached out his hand.
"I'm just trying to see where dark Steve hurt you, that's all."
He reached over and moved some of his back revealing a cut from the back of his sword.
"Does it hurt!"
"No"
"Don't lie"
"I'm FINE!"
Nightmare Steve roll his eyes and said "*Sighs* your just as stubborn as a blue steve but I can respect that, in need to go get something stay here!"
Rainbow steve trow his arms in the air and yelled,"WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO!"
It didn't take long for nightmare steve to come back, had had a wooden bowl an a rag. Rainbow Steve still was giving nightmare steve a death glares.
"Look I know you don't like me but at least let me help you(while I still have the chance to)"
"I'm sorry I didn't hear the last part."
"It wasn't important anyway."
When Nightmare Steve was done as he was about to leave he saw dark Steve out of the corner of his eye.
"Well this is a surprise" dark Steve taunted
"What do you want."
"Nothing"
"Then WHY are you here?"
"I could ask you the same thing!"
"It's none of your concern."
"Oh..I think it is."
Nightmare steve saw that dark Steve had his sword still, There was the sound of a portal opening he assumed it was the purple steve dark Steve took over. "WHAT ARE YOU..." he paused and saw his eyes were yellow instead of his normal red, that could only mean one thing something else was in control of dark Steve. "If it's a fight you want so be it!"

It has been a long day for blue Steve he was heading back to his house when he was stopped by a green steve looking worried.
"Are you ok ?what happened!"
"One of our patrol groups hasn't reported back to us!"
Blue Steve though for a moment "ok this is what we're going to do get a couple of other Steve's and surcharge for any signs of a struggle if you find something reported back to me!"
"Got it" Green steve said then ran off. As blue Steve ran to help he couldn't stop thinking where rainbow Steve. He started franticly searching for him when a yellow Steve ran up saying he found something. He handed him a yellow flower with a blood stain on it.
"Show me where you found this!"
"Follow me!"
They cane to an area that didn't look too badly damaged and blue Steve started to doubt yellow Steve since of direction. "Are you sure that this it where you found the flower?"
"Of course I am"
"h-help" a faint voice called out
"Where did that voice come from?"yellow Steve gasped
"Over here!" blue steve looked over in fear at a red figure laying limp.
"What did this red Steve's are one of the strongest Steve's"
"D-dark Steve" red Steve spat
"Shhhhh save your your breath and stay alive."
"I'll get a medic!" Yellow steve said
"HURRY"
"this is all my fault"
"Rest now explain later"
"But Rainbow Steve is in danger!"
"What did I just say we'll talk about this later" red Steve's eyes got heavy and his head started spinning because of his injures.
"No red steve for once in your life listen to me!" No response
"red Steve.......RED STEVE DO YOU HEAR ME!
"RED STEVE!"