Chapter 15 Freak

"Thanks, Rainbow Steve I need to hear that."
After that, I went off to do what I do best, healing. I didn't have too many resources on me since that Red Steve destroyed my medbay, lucky I had moved most of the supplies to the cave before the attack.

There was a Red Steve with second decreases on his arms. I could hear him mumbling insults while I bandage his arms.
"Freaks all them, every signal one of them!" I tried my best to ignore him, after all, he was just angry. He probably doesn't mean it I thought to myself, but then he said something I couldn't ignore. "That rainbow brat probably lead them here... Ow!"
I suddenly realized that I tied the bangs a little too tight, "sorry, I wasn't paying attention."
"So clumsy, how did you ever become a medic!?", I give him a quick glance to say something but then decided I wasn't worth it.
"Alright you're done, now move along I have other people to see." But He didn't move he just kept glaring at me.
"what, do you want me to kisses your arm; will that make you feel better? No? Well, MOVE!" That got him going, I took a quick sigh of relief before turning to see my next patient which was another green steve.
"And they say all green steve are nice."
"Someone had to break tradition."
"Is that a good thing?", I shrugged even though it was true this war had hardened even the kindest of Steve.
"Now hold still and let me see what I can do for you?"
.
.
.
I heard Red Steve, what he said about me I'm not a freak, am I? I felt a strong hand grip my shoulder and quickly spun me around!
"WHERE. IS. HE." It was that red Steve
"Who?"
"THE OTHER RED STEVE, my best friend, MY BROTHER! Where is he?"
"He was right behind us!"
"I swear if he's hurt or worse.." he started shoving me over and over until I feel down.
"Hey! What are you two doing?!"
.
.
.
I come back to see the other Steve's just watch as a defenseless kid get throw to the ground,
"Red... I was just.."
"We are at war and yet you choose to fight your own kind! I'm very... how do I put this lightly, disappointed in you!"
I saw Rainbow Steve over red Steve's shoulder mouth the words 'thank you'.
"We'll finish this conversation later I'm too mad to talk to you right now." He turned to the rest of the group and ordered them to get moving, "we already overstayed our welcome here!" They all got moving with red at leading them t the cave with rainbow Steve at the end making sure that nobody fell too far behind or get ambushed.