"Is there some thing on your wrists?" I felt sweat roll down my face. I had to bite my tongue so I didn't yelp out in pain from the sudden pressure on my wrists, but Todoroki was so close... 

"Is there something on your wrists?" Todoroki repeated, more firm this time. I slowly shook my head. Please don't check, please don't check!  

But of course, he had to check. With on arm he held down my waist against him, and with the other he went for my sleeve. He was still in my neck, so there's no possible way for him to see without pulling away. But then I remembered. 

"Why are there bandages on your wrists?" Todoroki asked. His hand was running along the tight fabric along my arms, and I knew if he took the poorly done bandages off, he would find my new, probably still trickling cuts. I couldn't speak. Words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. Todoroki slowly pulled back from my neck, tilting his head to get a proper look at my wrists. 

"Did you... this morning when you said you were going to the bathroom... did you do this?" He asked. I felt tears burning at the back of my eyes, but I didn't say anything. He pulled farther away, trying to look at my wrist. If I had stopped the blood, this wouldn't be happening. 

Tears were welling in my eyes as I could feel Todoroki's disappointment coming off in waves. I tried walking away, but was stopped. Two arms wrapped around my middle, pulling me onto a lap that was sitting on my bed. I was pretty much having a sensory overload, I had never touched someone this much in less than 24 hours. Todoroki sat cross legged on my bed, and pulled me against his chest. I looked up to see him looking down at me. 

"Can you answer a few questions without locking up?" I knew what he was going to ask, but I responded anyway. 

"I can try..." I whispered, preparing for the worst. And the worst came. 

"Why did you try to jump?" 

I felt tears welling back up into my eyes, and my breath hitching. 

There's no logical reason for you to panic! 

I tried getting up, but Todoroki was holding me down again. I tried forming words, but I couldn't. I wanted to let it all out, but I couldn't. I sat there. in Todoroki's lap, on the brink of tears, for what felt like hours. I heard a soft sigh behind me. 

"Let's try again tomorrow." He spoke into my hair. I nodded. 

After me and Todoroki showered and got dressed we headed towards a cafe we both enjoyed. It had really good breakfast options. We were walking through the shopping area, our fingers intertwined, happily walking along. Of course something had to happen. I saw Kacchan and Kirishima walking together on the opposite side of the shopping area. 

I froze up, feeling my entire body tense. A bead of sweat ran down my face. 

"Something the matter?" Todoroki asked, looking at me with a worried face. 

I willed my legs to start moving again, plastering on a fake smile. 

"F-fine!" Stupid stutter. 

Todoroki looked up to where I had been looking before. He seemed to notice Kacchan and gave me a concerned look. He had obviously heard a few of the horror stories about him. I gripped Todoroki's hand tighter and started walking swiftly to the cafe, hoping we would go unnoticed. 

Me and Todoroki sat in the cafe, talking about all sorts of stuff, waiting for the waitress. When she did come, I recognized her on sight.