Next Update

Hey!

I've been receiving a lot of comments.

"Please update." Blah blah, the usual.

I know, I know. I have disappeared. For a good cause, actually.

Wait for it.

I'm GRADUATING.

Yes, long journey in life I guess.

And now, I'm headed towards something bigger which is college. Newsflash, I've achieved one of my top goals and that is publishing a book and having it displayed somewhere. Well? I was required to create a book for my school.

I made 4 copies.

1 for the school library. 2 for my mentors. And the other one is for me.

It's actually psychological/supernatural since I need to somehow relate it to my thesis, and I'm debating whether or not to have it online. And as a matter of fact, it's basically BOOK NUMBER ONE. 80 PAGES GIVE OR TAKE HAHA. Yes! The ending is a cliffhanger. And that is a major spoiler. I might write BOOK NUMBER TWO in the future. Afterall, writing is still one of my well-known hobbies.

I also want to improve my writing skills even if it won't be my chosen career.

So, give me your thoughts on it. Should I?

(Here's a photo of my book)

PS: Did I reveal my name? Damn

And as promised, I will finish this book. I just have a tiny problem. All my focus was devoted on my book requirement that I have forgotten the plot of this book. So I need to reread this, browse through my notebooks (hopefully I'll find them), and then recall the things I planned for this book. Probably even make the plot better now that I am a changed woman. Lmfao.

Anyways! I need to do this to make it work. My friend and I also made a bet.

A FREAKING BET.

That I'll reach 100k views before my date of birth.

August.

Well, I told her, "That's impossible." So yeah if ever I lose, it's all your fault for supporting and believing in this book.

So the point is, to make it happen and for it to even be fair for my friend, I need to at least update this book.

And I promised her I'd continue after graduation.

So May 30. Set the date.

~thegoddamnauthorofthisbook