Chp: 4 Hatred and New Bonds

Bella's POV

That ass of a girl! She is getting into my brains. I mean it just her first week and she is sticking to the boys like glue. When I first saw her, I felt something familiar, she appeared to be good, but in just five days, she has started showing her true colors! She is anything but good!

I have my boyfriend talking all about her, defending her when she is not even present, and she has done that magic in just two days. And in the corridors, she stops him, get close to him, flirt with him and that too in front of me! She has some strong guts.

I was just trying to calm my temper when I have Shaina telling me about the P.T lecture, where that nerd of a girl Aaliya (or whatever her name was) is flaunting. Acting as if she is the best dodge ball player!

Enough was enough. I need to show her that she is nothing more than a jerk! I had thought of a nasty trick to play on her tomorrow, but now I am beyond irritated. She's behind Brine now!

I do not know what has she done to Brine! He does not even talks to anyone, but she has done some magic, that he is pulling her all to the canteen. And very smartly, she pulls him to seat in corner, so that it is away from the crowd, beyond my reach. God know what she's planning to do.

From my seat at the center, I was not able to get the glimpse of their table so I kept on going to the counter acting as if I wanted to buy food, but the dumb students! First, they will not let me go to order, someone or the other is ready to wait in line to buy food for me, and when I finally get the chance to order myself, all excuse me and let me order first! Why do they have to be so good? Can't they understand that I wanted to take as much time as I can!

After walking very slowly and taking very long to decide my order I get to hear small snip- bits of their conversation.

I do not know what stories this girl has. Whenever I got a chance to glance at their table, Brine was completely engrossed in whatever they were talking about. I even saw that bitch slapping his shoulders! And Brine on the other hand did not even object! That dumb-ass held her into her hands, like a puppet, I mean sometimes Brine's smiling, sometime back he had a bit of guilt, the other while he was just giggling. Above all Brine was happy, something I did not see from ages. Whatever she did to him....

I was about to barge into their conversation, when Mark called me. I had to go back to my seat sadly.

"What's up with you today?" Mark questioned, "First you don't let anyone to get you your food, then you take hours to decide your meals- when you barely eat anything except salads and blah... blah... healthy stuff, and you just don't want to sit here today, again and again you head towards that creepy corner- a place you detest!"

"Mark, calm down, nothing's up, I ... um... I... was feeling a bit uneasy, you know... so just wanted to have a bit walk. That's all." Was my excuse, I could not let Mark know my inner feelings for that bitch of a girl. What will he think- that a fresher is boiling my blood! No way, I am letting him know this.

"If you are not well I'll drop you home." He asked, concerned.

"No way!" I shouted. Calming myself I completed, "Babe I told you I was not feeling well. I am perfectly well now."

He still didn't look convinced. "Are you sure?" I nodded vigorously as my reply. "Then let's go out somewhere." He again pushed. On any other day, I would have loved to, but now I had matters that are more pressing. How do I say him no? 

I don't love him or anything but, just look at those mesmerizing hazel eyes, and charming locks. His perfect jaw line and manly build! You could sit all day just staring at him. He snapped his fingers in front of me, breaking my chain of thoughts.