b i r t h d a y

Thank you for 800 reads!!🌺
5/9/19

Tyler's POV•
I wake up to find an empty spot beside me. I turn over and I see a note on my nightstand, I pick it up and read it.

I have a meeting and won't be back till 2 so meanwhile you can go shopping with my assistant. Get whatever you want. My credit card is in the drawer.
Love Joshie

I smile at the note, but it turns into a frown. Velma said he would but me stuff but then sleep with, what if she was right. "That's not true" I say myself. Instead of thinking that I feel like painting, but where is my painting stuff? I try to remember where I last left my stuff but that was at the willow tree, hope I have my stuff.

I change into some of Josh's sweatpants but I had to tie them from being really big on me. I grab a white shirt from Josh's drawer. I walk out of Josh's room over to my room, my bed neatly made from not being slept in. I see a little box on top of it.

I walk over to it and I also see a envelope, I take a card out and I read it.

Dear Tyler
You have been like a son to me for very long and I love you so much, your mother would be very proud of you but I know she's watching from above taking care of you.
Happy birthday Tyler

Love,
Martha

A tear rolls down onto my cheek, I completely forgot that it was my birthday. I open the box to reveal a necklace that matches my bracelet, there's a note inside the box.

Your mother gave this to me. Before she passed she wanted me to give you this on your 20 birthday.
Love,
Martha

I grab the bracelet and I bring it up to my chest hugging it. I wipe away my tears before putting it on. I look in the mirror and smile, I walk out of the bathroom going over to the kitchen.

I see Martha, she turns her attention towards me and smiles widely. She walks over to me and pulls me into a tight embrace, I do the same. After a little we let go of each other with tears in both our eyes. "Thank you for the lovely gift" I say smiling.

"You don't have to thank me" she smiles while wiping her tears. "How about we make your moms special lemon cake" she asks smiling. "I would love that" I smile widely making my cheeks hurt.

For the next hours
Me and Martha make
My mom famous lemon cake

Me and Martha look at it with love knowing the cake is made out of my moms recipe. I forgot josh wasn't here, it was my birthday, and that a long time had passed. "Happy birthday baby" Martha smiles at me.

"It's your birthday" josh ask as he walks into the kitchen. I didn't want anyone to know because I didn't want anything. I turn my attention to him, "Yeah" I say quietly hoping he doesn't want to gift me anything.

I never got gifts only from my mom and Martha and I don't want to receive them any time soon, something I've went by for very long. "Well Why did you tell me" josh frowns a bit. I shrug my shoulders, "let me guess you didn't go shopping" he smiles.

I totally forgot about shopping but anyways I wasn't planning on wasting Josh's money. I have enough clothes. "Well we should celebrate" he says happily. "I'm okay really" I say trying to sound happy so josh doesn't want to do anything.

"I'll be back" Martha says before leaving the kitchen. "Why love how about you and me go eat some dinner alone" he smiles. "Just you and me" I ask with a slight smile. He nods, and I smile. He kisses me and I kiss back letting him take control.

Lol kinda forgot Tyler had a birthday coming up .