w i l l o w

Josh's POV•
I wake up and do all the necessities before before changing, I want to see Tyler but I also wanted to ask him if Velma yelled at him. So I get out of my bedroom and I start heading to his room. I knock on the door but I don't hear an answer.

I go in but I don't see him laying in his bed and the bathroom is open with no one in it. I walk out to find Martha dusting some statues, "wheres Tyler" I ask. "I haven't seen him since yesterday sir" she says as she continues to dust. "Was he carrying anything" I ask with a a brow raised. "Yes he had some stuff and a blanket" she says with a brow raised.

"What's wrong with Tyler you know I care for him" she stops dusting and turns to me. "I'll explain to you in a bit" I say as I leave. Velma must have kicked him out and he listened to her to he left. I take my phone out of my pocket and I dial Velma's number, "where the fuck is Tyler".

"What" she says sounding confused, "why did you kick Tyler out" I say angrily. I clench my first from how angry I am. "I told him if he rolled his eyes one more time then I was going to tell you to kick him out but I never told him to leave" she says in a sassy tone.

"Do you know where he is" I say a little more calmer knowing she didn't kick him out. "Why would I kno-" she was saying but I hung up on her. "Where the fuck are you Tyler" I say under my breath. I remember about James so I decided to call him, after a little bit of ringing James picks up the phone.

"Do you know where Tyler is" I lean back in my chair hoping he knows something. "Sadly yes" he says in annoyance. "Where is he" I ask getting mad that he's with James.

"Well you see we were going to go on a picnic and he decided to kiss me and I didn't like it so I left him there" he says the ending in a happy tone. I'm so angry he has no idea on what I'm going to do to him.

"Where the fuck is he James" I say in a stern demanding voice. "You see I left him near the willow tree but I don't know if he's still there but I have to go see ya later" I can practically hear him smiling through the phone.

"JAMES YOU-" I say but the line was cut. I get up and I go to my car going to drive to the willow tree. It's a very big pretty tree near where I live and I'm hoping he's still there. After about a twenty minute drive I arrive, there's a huge willow tree with a entrance created by the leaves. Once you go inside it's like this whole other world with many pretty flowers and the grass how soft it is.

I get off of my car and I go in through the entrance, this place never fails to amaze me. I go in and I look around, after a little my eyes landed on Tyler who was laying down. I speed walk over to him, his chest going up and down slowly with his eyes closed.

He's sleeping, his nose red and eyes puffy probably from how much he was crying. He looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake him up. I got down on one knee and I placed a hand under his back and the other under his legs. I get up slowly luckily he didn't wake up.

I place him in the passenger seat but I make the seat lay back. I go back and I get all of the things that he had and I place them in my car.

He looked so pretty sleeping I'm glad he didn't wake up.