m a r s h m a l l o w s

(I have a new book it's called 'Cannibal' and it's Joshler. It's really good please check it out!!!! 💕💗)

Josh's POV•
I hold a bottle of whiskey in my hand, I stare at it knowing if I take a sip I won't be able to stop. "Fuck" I say mentally not wanting to take a sip of the gross liquid but it comforts me so I do it. I'm not an alcoholic but I do drink a lot. The liquid goes down my throat making me make a weird face, I look at the bottle again and I notice it's cheap whiskey. I place the bottle down annoyed that I didn't get my right whiskey "Who am I going to have to fire". 

I look up and see my door opening revealing two of my guards holding a small brunette. Well he's not small it's just that I'm tall and muscular and he's kinda tall and skinny. I notice I'm starting a little to long so I say "What can I help you with".

"This boy was trying to steal food from the kitchen" one of my guards says while the other reaches inside the boys pockets and pulls out marshmallows causing them to fall on the floor. "Who is he again" I say a bit mad about him trying to steal from me but for some reason I'm not too mad. I see a guard shake the brunette boy a bit signaling for him to say his name. "Tyler" the boy said so quietly but pound enough for me and the guards to hear.

"What should we-" a guard is cut off by me, "Why is he at my house in the first place" I say placing my elbows on my glass desk. "He is the son of a maid here the one who got raped and died" a guard says with a smile. My eyes turn to the brunette boy, his face looks sadder now that the guard mentioned his mother.

"Make him a maid" I lean back on my chair, "Oh and who brought me this fucking disgusting whiskey". I notice the two men glance at each other nervous knowing I'm going to get really mad, "I'm not sur-" the guard is cut off but the brunette boy. "It was Stacy" Tyler says ever so quietly, there something about him which for some reason I can't point at.

Stacy is a whore of mine who likes to play these little jokes every once in a while knowing she'll get fucked. "Get out I want to talk to the boy" I say as I grab the bottle of whiskey I throw it on the floor causing the bottle to shatter and the gross liquid pouring everywhere, I see the boy flinch.

"Clean it up" I say looking directly into the boys hazel eyes. "Melinda" I say loudly, a old lady comes in "Yes sir". "Bring the boy the cleaning supplies and I want you to get him a room in the maids house" i say still looking at the brunette boy. "Yes sir" Melinda says and walks away, my eyes turn to the boy who's just standing with his hands behind his back.

"Why were you stealing" I ask, "mm I don't know sir and I already have a room in the maids house" he says looking nervous. "How" I raise a brow at his response, "My moms room" he said so so quietly but I was barley able to hear him. I see him blink quickly a couple times most likely trying to stop the tears from his hazel eyes.