f l o w e r c r o w n s

Tyler's POV•
I blink as I try to get used to the morning sun, I would lay here all day but the bed isn't really comfy. I get up and change into some jeans and a white shirt. I walk over to the kitchen, the maids house is a house with a lot of rooms so we share the kitchen and the bathrooms.

Luckily everyone isn't here cause they're out cleaning or doing something so I have the whole kitchen to myself. I make some pancakes adding some little pieces of chocolate and I grab myself a cup of milk. I place my food on the island and I sit, I take bite loving the taste. I am very thankful that my mother taught me how to cook.

I eat everything of the white plate and I drink all of my milk, I place my cup and plate in the sink. I'm done washing everything so I start heading back to my room.

After painting and some dancing to some music I decide I should do something. Since it already 11.

I sit on my desk contemplating on what I should do, "maybe I'll go for a walk" I say aloud to myself. It's cold but warm so I don't need a jacket, I slip on my shoes and I walk out the door.

Josh's house has a big garden and a very nice house, as I walk past his house I can't help but to think "imagine living there". As I walk a kick a small pebble that I found on the floor until I lost track of it.

I hum to the sounds of nature and the prettiness of the sky and flowers. I sit down near some small flowers, I take some of the flowers that were different colors from the floor. I start to make myself a flower crown when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see a really pretty boy who looks like he's the same age as me. "Sorry to bother you but I was wanting to know who this pretty boy was" he smiles . A deep red tint is spread all over my face , "Thank you you can sit if you like" I smile back.

"Well thank you oh and my name is James" he says as he goes to sit next to me. "I'm Tyler" I smile as I reach for some more flowers, "are you making a flower crown" he smiles. "I am I'm not very good at it though" I look at him with smile and we both laugh.

After about 4 hours of getting to know each other and after making various flower crowns I finally decide I should leave. I would have left earlier but he's nice, really funny, knows how to have a great conversation and is really cute.

"Well it's been really nice talking to you but it's getting late and I should go now" i chuckle then get up. "Yeah it's late but can I have your number" he gets up as well, I can feel my face blush.

"I don't have a phone" I say as I dust off my clothes, "do you live here" he ask curiously. "Yeah but in the maids house" I say feeling embarrassed knowing he won't like me since I'm poor, he has clothes that look expensive and he himself looks expensive.

"Well then tomorrow go inside in the living room at 2 and I'll call you so we can talk" he smiles . "Okay" i say happily knowing he still wants to talk to me after what I told him. "Bye" I say and he waves back, he said his dad is Josh's friend and will start coming more often so I'll have time to see him.

I start to think about how I haven't had a friend in such a long time and how lonely I am. I walk back to my room excited to go take a nap from how tired I was. I walk in the house I grab a snack from the fridge since I have ate in a while.

I walk in my room to see it empty, no bed no closet, no desk, and no nightstand. Everything is gone, tears start to fill my eyes realizing they kicked me out. I drop everything I was holding and I start running to the main house.