k i s s e s

Tyler's POV•
After I left the room I was worried I would be kicked out so I decided to paint him something nice for josh but i remembered James was going to call me at 2. I go downstairs to the phone it was about 1:58 when I got down to the living room.

I sat down next to the phone for a little before I heard ringing. I pick up the phone , "hello" I answer. "Hey pretty" I hear from the other side of the line, I can't tell it's James by the voice. I blush to the comment, "hi" I respond.

"What are you doing" he asks, "nothing but I just got yelled at by some girl laying in joshes bed" I say sadly knowing josh slept with a girl. "Are you okay" he ask with a caring voice, "mhm I'm just bored" I huff in annoyance.

"Well how about we have a picnic" he says happily. "Okay" I say excitingly. "I'll bring the food you bring something we can do" he says and I can tell he's smiling. "Okay come and pick me up at 4" I say biting my bottom lip from excitement. "Okay see you in a bit" he says right before I hung up.

I get up and I dance stupidly but excitedly stupid. I'm smiling the whole time Im getting ready, I put on some white pants and a yellow shirt with white stripes that has a sunflower. I do all the necessities before grabbing a blanket and I decided for the activity we can paint so I grab all of my painting supplies.

I grab everything before heading down stairs, I ask a maid to open the door for me since I have everything in my hands. I walk out to see a nice car pulling into the driveway. As the car pulls closer to me I can see it's James and my smile got even bigger.

I'm starting to think that someone like James is who I should be with and not josh. Josh doesn't even like me so I have no chance at all. James gets out of that car and walks over to me "here give me the stuff it's to heavy for you" he says as he takes the stuff from and hands and puts it in the trunk of his car.

I put my hand on the handle about to open it but he puts his hand over mine and says "nope I'm opening the door". I smile and I let go of the car door, he smiles back. I sit down and I buckle up.

For the whole drive we talked about the most random things. After about 20 mins of driving we arrived our location. "Wait for me to open the door" he smiles and gets out of the car.

He opens the door with a smile causing me to smile. I get out and we both get the things from the trunk of the car. I lay down the blanket and I set the food and painting stuff aside. I sit down and James sits next to me.

We talk for about an hour totally forgetting we were going to paint and eat but the conversation was just so good. Meanwhile James was talking a I decided to kiss him, its not like he would deny right.

Theres been a lot of signals that he has given me. We were laying on our back so I move so now I'm on my side. I lean over and I kiss him making him stop talking.

I was going to hold the kiss for a little longer but he pushed me off, "what the fuck are you doing" he says as he rubs his mouth with his sleeves and sits up.

Tears start to fill my eyes but I'm not letting them spill, "I thought you would like a kiss" I say quietly but in my head I'm really confused because i thought he liked me and what sucks is i have feelings for him.

"Why the fuck would you think that" he gets up so he's standing. I didn't want to stay sitting so I stand up as well. "Sorry" I say quietly, I feel so embarrassed.

"You think I would be interested in a son of a maid" he laughs . More tears fill my eyes making them fall but I quickly wipe them away, still noticeable that I was crying. "Oh god stop crying I'm not taking you home you can walk" says as he pats his clothes dusting the dirt off.

I watch him leave, I wasn't gonna beg. I fall to my knees crying, and an hour later more crying. Still an hour later more crying but I don't know how much more crying I did because I dozed off to sleep.

THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SAD
I'm big sad 😞✌🏼