Reunited Once Again {Final Chapter}

(Ariana all grown up lol ^^^)

-------------------

Standing there in a room, so near yet so far. Once those who knew, who loved, barely remember the face they used to be unable to forget.

How can someone you thought you knew, someone you thought you'd never forget mean so little to you now?

Edwin sat in his desk, slouching barley paying any attention to his prof as she gave a lecture on atomic theory.

"Dalton's model was called the Billiard Ball Model considering he envisioned the atom to look that way. Can anyone tell me when this model was changed, to represent the way the atom looked today?" The old dainty women spoke, she was nice enough but she spoke in such a dull and boring voice it lulled people to sleep.

Edwin, who stopped paying attention in class, was called on.

"Mr. White, do you know the answer?" His prof asked.

Edwin's head snapped up, "Huh? I'm sorry can you repeat that ?"

The prof rolled her eyes and repeated the question, as she said it again across the room was a familiar face.

Ariana was listening intently as her prof spoke, she was determined the pass this class with flying colors, especially since science was her worst subject.

She listened as the prof called out on a boy that wasn't paying attention. His last name was White, but since Ariana was sitting in the front row she couldn't see his face.

Since she couldn't see his face, she didn't know that sitting in that room with here, right in this moment, was someone she had loved, and who had torn apart her heart.

After another couple of minutes of sitting and listening to the prof, she dismissed everyone.

Everyone in the class stood and gathered there things and left the room. It was lunch so most of the student where going off campus to eat.

Edwin lagged behind, with a few other students, one of which happened to be Ariana.

He didn't want to stay in class but he had a feeling that he wasn't passing, so he decided to stay back and ask the prof for guidance. As he walked down the auditorium like class room, he brushed pass her. Ariana.

It's funny how you can walk by someone who was on your mind 24/7 and not even notice it's them.

Ariana was doing some last minute organizing of her notes. As she did this she felt someone brush past her, she didn't look up to see who it was considering it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Miss Franx, I was wondering if I could know how I was doing in this class ?" Edwin asked his prof, waiting patiently as she looked through some papers.

Finally after shifting through the stack of papers on her desk, Miss Franx replied. "Well, Mr.White your passing, but just barely. If I were in your position I would consider a tutor? Or to pay attention in my class?" She grinned as she replied to his question.

Edwin nodded and thanked her before turning to leave. Just as Edwin was about to go through the door, someone called out to him.

"I can help tutor you, if you'd like?" A familiar sounding voice replied.

Curious Edwin turned around, only to be shocked at who was standing there.

He wasn't the only one.

"Ariana?"

"Edwin?"

Both voices spoke simultaneously.

They both stood there for a second, unsure of how to react. The last time they spoke was about 3 years ago and they weren't on really good terms, but to Edwin's surprise Ariana smiled at him.

"Edwin! Long time no see, how you've been?" She asked enthusiastically, as she walked towards him. Stoping at an arms length away.

Edwin didn't reply, he looked like he was still in shock. After a few minutes of semi-awkward silence he replied.

"You don't hate me?" When he spoke he sounded unsure, but than again considering the last time they spoke to each other it wasn't on good terms.

Ariana just smiled, "No, I realized that I shouldn't hold a grudge against you. You may have crushed my heart," When she said that Edwin couldn't help but cringe. "but your going to get your heart broken at least once in your life. If it wasn't you it would have been some other guy."

Edwin was a bit confused and happy that Ariana didn't hate him. It was one of his regrets, not settling things with Ariana. He didn't like the way the left off. So, he decided to start again. "Do you want to grab something to eat while you tutor me, if you want?" He asked hesitantly.

Ariana nodded. "Sure, what time?"

For the first time since they started talking Edwin grinned. "3:30?"

Ariana nodded, "Well see you then Eddy!" She said as they started to walk out the door.

"Nice to see you again Ari, and I'll see you then."Edwin replied as he turned left.

When Edwin turned and walked down the hallway, a girl joined him as he made his way to his car.

"Who was that Ed?" She asked, brushing a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear and adjusted her jersey dress.

Edwin smiled down at her, and grabbed her hand. "Just an old friend Jenny."

Jenny grinned back at him and they started talking about their English prof who they were positive wore a toupee.

On the opposite side of the hallway was Ariana, she was walking quietly towards the campus lunch area. Where there were an assortment of food places to eat.

As she walked her cell phone rang. Digging her iPhone out of her purse she looked to see who it was.

'Tyler 💕'

Seeing who it was she grinned an answered her phone. The other voice on the line was deep and a little husky.

"Hey beautiful, wanna meet up for lunch?" Tyler asked

Ariana grinned, excited to see her boyfriend of 10 months. "Sure, wanna meet up at Subway? I could totally go for a lobster sandwich."

Tyler laughed, "As always beautiful, meet you there. Love you." He replied

Ariana was beaming, "Love you too. See you then." She hang up the phone after that, and continued walking towards the food court.

Some say distance makes the heart grow founder, others say it makes love disappear. I say it makes those scars heal and makes it easier to love again and still be friends.

Loved ones will come and go, but sometimes the person you thought you loved will come back again, not to be love but to just be friends.

The End

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is it guys.........the end of TURNED UPSIDE DOWN. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GOSHHH!!!!

I'm extremely happy that you have joined me on this journey of writing this book, honestly I just wrote it for a friend HE DOESN'T EVEN READ IT ANYMORE SOOOOOO

Lool but I'm glad so many ppl like this, I hope the ending is good I kinda don't think it's complete but maybe....idunno

I'm sorry for not mentioning the other characters endings but it was mainly just focused on Edwin and Ariana's end cause that's the main point. haha but I hope u like maybe even loved my book? haha

Tata for now darlingss

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

ENJOYYYY!