Present: The Showcase

GUYSSSSSSS!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY. I'VE BEEN SICK FOR DAYS AND THERE WAS A LOT GOING ON SO I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE. DON'T WORRY! WE'RE ABOUT TO END AND I'M PLANNING TO WRITE A NEW ONE. THANKS FOR CONTINUING TO READ ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED. LOVE LOTS!

The recording was successful and it is now the day of the showcase. The first episode was aired earlier this week and the feedback was good. They also received really high ratings, higher than what everyone expected. They are also expecting more ratings since the editing was highly praised too. Their hashtag #WriteThatBallad was trending on twitter worldwide and number one in all korean searching platforms. It still is early to say but the show is starting out successfully. 

The showcase is exclusive only to media and selected number of fans. Since it is a pretty intimate showcase, it only had two dressing rooms. The dressing room was assigned at first with the girls and the boys, then they decided for the yg artists to be in one room and the other two but in the end, it was the maknaes and the sunbaes. Chaeng was evidently nervous and Yeol can obviously see it so he decided to comfort her.

"Chaeng... You'll be okay. You did great in practice and I'm sure everyone is gonna love it." Yeol said with a smile but Chaeng was still worried. The makeup and wardrobe was done so the staff decided to leave, leaving the two behind.

"It's not about the performance Yeol." Chaeng replied.

"Then what? Do you have a problem?... oh... okay, the song". Yeol realized why Chaeng was nervous.

"I just... what if they won't like it?" Chaeng said, worried. Yeol just smiled and said...

"It'll be special. We're great together right?" Yeol said trying to calm her down.

"It's special because we made it together... but i'm nervous about what i did. you already are great." Chaeng said still restless.

"Nope. It's special because YOU are special and everything you do will be too." Yeol said with a smile which made Chaeng smile too.

"see? now you're happy! you agree with me?" Yeol asked, teasing.

"If I am that special then why did you leave me?" Chaeng joked which made Yeol's face change.

"HAHAHA. Chill... I'm just joking." Chaeng said which made Yeol laugh too.

"Chaeng... I believe in you... and your fans do too. You just have to believe in yourself." Yeol said which finally made Chaeng relax.

Yeol was right. She has a lot of people who supports her and believes in her. Although people doesn't know she wrote some songs before, people who have listened to it loved it so she just have to believe in herself. 

"Do you believe in the song we wrote?" Yeol asked.

"Yes." 

"Then it's time for them to hear it."

"Excuse me Chanyeol and Rose, it's time for you to go on the backstage." The staff said and both of them left the room.

The stage was really successful. The place was filled with claps and tears. The two were still a little nervous but little do they know that everyone who heard it actually loved it. Not just because it was BLACKPINK's Rose and EXO's Chanyeol who wrote it but it was just so beautiful. Right after the stage finished, they went back to their dressing rooms to get changed.

After a successful day, both Yeol and Chaeng decided to check out the comments. The fancams were already uploaded but the most viewed was Récord's. It gained more than a million in 3 HOURS.

THE COMMENTS WERE:

beulping_love: I really liked the song so much :) <3 <3 <3 Rose!

chanyeol123love: The song made me cry... Good job Yeollie! Also to blackpink rose

lacey_k: I just broke up with my long time bf and i heard this song... it made me hopeful. I'm waiting for the recorded version! Chanyeol and Rose look good together! The song is amazing... FIGHTING! <3 love from Italy!

               kateblinkph: I agree! I wanna hear the song already and download it!

               chichu888: me too! Us K-blinks will make it chart!

               exokxlxm: exo-l's too! Fighting!

               igot_789: not blink and an exo-l but I super love the song! support :)

Chaeng was really happy with the comments and relieved her. People loved it and they felt it which Chaeng was hoping for. She decided to turn off her phone and sleep and so did Yeol after also reading good comments. Both their nights were peaceful and happy but... there was one comment who they did not read, but immediately trended the whole night.

choi_jun_hahehihohu: This performance is really good! I immediately loved them when I saw them at a cruise ship in Incheon 2 years ago. They already looked good together. Good to see them together again! <3

The comment made a buzz because of the "Cruise Ship" thing and a lot of comments followed up saying how they were spotted once in a park, and in japan, and in a parking lot. 

Now, what will their reaction be if they see it and how will the labels react...