Present: Iris

It's a Wednesday and it is their second day of shooting although this time, ALL the members are present. Their sitting arrangement was...

Taeyang - Rosé - IU - Chanyeol

They are shooting in a recording studio at YG's Newly Built Building and everyone was nervous and excited because this is their first proper shooting for the show. Taeyang felt Chanyeol's nerves so he decided to tease him...

"Yah, Chanyeol-ssi... Now you'll feel how it's like being in YG" Taeyang teased. 

"You're even earlier here than iKon and Winner. Think of moving here permanently? Hahahaha" Taeyang added while everyone laughed. 

The atmosphere was a lot lighter than they first met and Rosé didn't have a hard time getting along because she already knows everyone before. While everyone was having fun, the PD suddenly suggested something... 

"Now that everyone is present and we're still waiting a few minutes to start... Why don't we have a sample performance from everyone? For test cam"

"PD-nim... They've seen me singing for so many years on television... Do I really have to do that?" Taeyang joked. 

"Why don't you just search a video of us on Youtube and play it?" IU added. Chaeng decided to join the fun. 

"We'll talk to our entertainment to remove copyright for you." She added.

Everyone was laughing around when the PD saw Chanyeol playing with his guitar quietly. The PD took opportunity of it and decided to ask Chanyeol to play. 

"Everyone, seems like Chanyeol is getting ready" the PD said.

"Sorry, I was just checking if the guitar is on tune." Chanyeol cluelessly replied. 

"Is it on tune?" Taeyang asked. 

"Yes it is" Chanyeol answered. 

"Then why don't you sing for us?" the PD said.  

"Do I have to? Oh... Okay" Chanyeol had no idea with what everyone was saying because his mind is flying with the thought that Chaeng was near him. He had no idea what to play when suddenly, his fingers automatically moved just by looking at Chaeng...

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

Chanyeol was so into it that he doesn't even know what's going on around him. Everyone was in awe and looking at him. Everyone. Even Chaeng. She was looking into Chanyeol so deeply and she was getting hit by every word especially when he sang...

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am...

Even Chanyeol himself didn't even realize that he was on the verge of crying especially in the chorus. His emotions were pouring out while his memories of her kept playing again, and again, and again. The happy memories slowly turned into pain that slowly killed him while singing the song. Everyone was out of it then Taeyang broke the silence.

"What is the story behind you choosing this song Chanyeol-ssi?" Taeyang asked.

Chanyeol was flustered with his question... He did not know what to say although the reason why he sang that was clear to him. "screw it" he thought. He shouldn't have chosen this song because it would create a buzz but what can he do? that was the first song that came to his mind when he saw her.

"Maybe he likes Goo Goo Dolls." Chaeng was trying to save the situation because she knows she'll be affected if they dig into it more.

"Actually no. I sang this song because of someone... for someone." He doesn't know where all his courage came from but man, he was firm with his reason. Everyone... as expected... was flustered by his answer but the most shocked one was definitely Chaeng. For someone who had a hard time opening up what he feels... that was brave. That is what she thought. But she also thinks it's stupid. He's stupid.

"Wah! That was amazing Chanyeol-ssi!" Taeyang didn't want the conversation to go deeper and more controversial.

"I wonder what 'that someone' feels after you sang like that Chanyeol-ssi" IU suddenly muttered.

"Me too..." Chanyeol thought then glanced at Chaeng. And their memories together played in his mind like a movie...