Characters/Prologue

Name: Shawn Peter Swan

Looks: I had to, sorry, not sorry.

Age: 17

Age: 17.. same as Bella obviously.

Birthday: September 13th

Story: Shawn was always a sweet child who loved music. His mother got him his first guitar at the age of 14 and he took singing lessons instead of Ballet classes like Bella. He had a happy childhood and is kind to everyone he meets. He loves Bella unconditionally just as she loves him. Him and Jacob were friends as kids as well, and he surely wasn't as awkward as Bella meeting people. He always made friends fairly quickly since he was almost like a people magnet, something Bella envied but was thankful she didn't have. He loves his parents and has a good relationship with Phil as well. He plays basketball, Soccer, and ice hockey though the later one not as much.

Name: Leona Eleanor Hale

Looks: Of course with the golden eyes instead of blue.

Age: 17

Age: 17..

Birthday: January 15th

Story: ... I wonder... Nop you'll have to continue to read.

Leona POV

"I really didn't want to come here today." I whine at Jasper who chuckles at me as Alice just giggles.

"Come on Leo it won't be that bad!" Alice says as I raised a brow.

"Yes it is, I don't even know how many times I've listened to the same thing already." I say with a sigh. "Plus I haven't hunted in a while." I continue.

"Non of us have." Jasper answers as we make our way out of the car.

"Sorry." I say with a guilty look but he gives me a strain smile with a nod before walking to Alice's side and started to walk with her as me and Edward look at each other, the only two to not have found mates yet.

"Do you think we'll ever find them?" I ask him and he sighs.

"I don't know." He says with a shrug before he started to walk.

~Time Skip~

Shawn's POV

Making it here to Forks was something I had missed. I missed the cold and rainy days here. Yesterday dad had given us an old truck as a homecoming present which is how we made it here to school. I stayed with Bella as much as I could seeing as she was kinda awkward around new people which lead to now. Sitting in lunch with my sister by my side with one of the girls, I think her name's Jessica, looking at me as if I was a piece of meat.

"Who are they?" I hear Bella ask as Angela and Jessica looked behind them as did I.

"The Cullen's." Angela answered smiling at us.

"They're Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids, they moved down here from Alaska a few years ago." Jessica started.

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela said.

"Yeah cause they're all together, like, together together." Jessica said before looking behind her for a second then back at us lowering her voice.

"The blond girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark haired guy, Emmett, they're like a thing. I'm not even sure if that's legal." Jessica said as the two pass our table.

"Jess they're not actually related." Angela argued looking at Jessica.

"Yeah but, they live together. It's weird. And ok, the little dark haired girl's Alice. She's really weird, she's dating Jasper, the blond one who looks like he's in pain." Jessica said again as the guy gave the pixie like girl a twirl.

"Who's he?" I hear Bella again and look to see a guy with bronze hair, pale, kinda slim, and the same dark eyes they all have.

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous obviously, but apparently nobody here is good enough for him." Jessica says. "Like I care you know?" I raised a brow, she obviously does. My eyes move to the door again as I see it open and the cafeteria all seem to stop what they were doing to look at the beautiful girl walking in.

She had platinum blond hair, porcelain skin, and dark eyes they all have.. she's like a human barbie doll.

"What about her?" I ask without ever realizing it as her eyes land on me and hardened to a glare taking me back. Could she listen to me?

"That's Leona Hale, extremely beautiful as you can see but like the rest of the Cullen's she keeps to herself and stays away from the rest of the world. She's quiet most of the time and I don't think I've ever seen her even talk to a teacher. Still everyone seems to always move out of her way as if they were parting waves just to be able to watch her walk pass them." Jessica says in a voice that told me she was clearly jealous of her. My eyes follow her as she takes a seat next to Jasper. He gave her a look before taking her hand in his giving it a small kiss causing her to smile.

"Isn't Alice with Jasper?" I ask looking back at the two girls in front of me.

"Yes, but Jasper and Leona are pretty close too. I mean they are technically siblings." Angela answers.

"I wouldn't waste my time on them." Jessica says.

"I wasn't planning to." Bella says but I stay quiet.

Leona POV

As soon as I made it to the cafeteria the sweetest smell invaded my nostrils making me hold my breath.

"What about her?" I heard a voice I've never heard before and as I follow it my eyes land on beautiful brown ones. He's handsome, very handsome and if it wasn't for his eyes and smell I'd say he was a vampire. My eyes hardened to a glare as I look at him. He's gonna be trouble for me.

"That's Leona Hale, extremely beautiful as you can see but like the rest of the Cullen's she keeps to herself and stays away from the rest of the world. She's quiet most of the time and I don't think I've ever seen her even talk to a teacher. Still everyone seems to always move out of her way as if they were parting waves just to be able to watch her walk pass them." I smirk slightly at her words and voice tone as I make my way to the table taking a seat next to Jasper.

I knew he could feel my wanting to attack and kill him and so he took my hand in his kissing it as a wave of calmness runs through my body making me smile at him and Alice gave me a small smile as if knowing.

"Hey Edward?" My voice snaps him out of his glaring to the table my blood singer is.

"Hm?" He answers making me give him a small smile.

"We'll have to talk to Carlisle about taking a few days away." I tell him knowing he too had found his singer.

"Yeah." He says glaring down at his food.

"Why?" Rosalie asked worried about me as she sat up to look at me.

"It's nothing too bad you don't need to worry sis." I say giving her a smile to which she returned.